• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,730 posts in this topic

On 12/20/2020 at 10:22 PM, Acegraphix said:

Sad Lemon Comics has some first prints of the main cover right this moment. I just ordered a bunch....not sure how long they will be available.

I ordered 10 High Republic #1s (A cover) from them. Has anyone received their order from them?

I actually didn't think my order went through until I noticed the payment being processed two weeks later. Even though I thought I set up an account with them initially, it is showing that I no longer have an account with them... even though I'm still getting their promotional emails... maybe I just ordered as a guest and didn't actually register?

26 minutes ago, Hey Kids, Comics! said:

What's up with Captain Marvel 8 first Star? Seems to have risen from $20 to $35+ in the last few days.

One of my LCS has four nice copies of the secret variant at $22 per. Should I?

2nd and 3rd Prints sell for high money 

1 hour ago, eddly said:

I ordered 10 High Republic #1s (A cover) from them. Has anyone received their order from them?

I actually didn't think my order went through until I noticed the payment being processed two weeks later. Even though I thought I set up an account with them initially, it is showing that I no longer have an account with them... even though I'm still getting their promotional emails... maybe I just ordered as a guest and didn't actually register?

That could be the case. I have ordered from them dozens of times and do not have an account, I just use paypal. Never had any issues with them or the quality of their comics fwiw.

2 hours ago, eddly said:

I ordered them as well, and had them shipped to someone I know in London, but they haven't arrived yet.

5 hours ago, Hey Kids, Comics! said:

Third do. Second most assuredly do not.

All New Marvel Now Point One 2nd Print & Captain Marvel 17 2nd Print both outsell the firsts by a hell of a lot. Just off the top of my head. I mean give me a few minutes and I’m sure a half dozen more I can list. 

Edited by Corona smith

17 minutes ago, Corona smith said:

All New Marvel Now Point One 2nd Print & Captain Marvel 17 2nd Print both outsell the firsts by a hell of a lot. Just off the top of my head. I mean give me a few minutes and I’m sure a half dozen more I can list. 

I don’t believe they were making a blanket statement and you’re missing some context. They were talking about CM #8... I think  

hope you aren’t too far into that list. 

Edited by awakeintheashes

26 minutes ago, Corona smith said:

9 minutes ago, awakeintheashes said:

I don’t believe they were making a blanket statement and you’re missing some context. They were talking about CM #8... I think  

hope you aren’t too far into that list. 

@awakeintheashesis correct.

SW High Republic #2 1:25 Witter Variant is popping a bit now. Last couple of sales have been in the $60-$70 range, and a CGC 9.8 pre-sale went for $349.99 on eBay today. You should be able to lock them up at LCSs for less than that this far out.

Edited by kimik

On 1/15/2021 at 6:39 AM, gradejunky said:

Venom #32 Aliens Cover...Book was sleeping for the last couple of weeks but is the standout thus far, and by the looks of it, the single best of those Aliens covers that will be released.  

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2334524.m570.l1313&_nkw=venom+32+aliens&_sacat=0&LH_TitleDesc=0&_osacat=0&_odkw=venom+32+alien&LH_Complete=1&rt=nc&LH_Sold=1

The Wolverine Aliens variant was decent as well. 

That being said, the Venom #32 Aliens variant was a no-brainer, and the option for a 1:100 variant to recoup some of the initial investment was nice play by Marvel as well. (thumbsu