• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,751 posts in this topic

16 hours ago, Corona smith said:

A person in another forum is going to be interviewing him and may ask about his involvement. You can get more info here. 

https://forum.comicsheatingup.net/t/bad-idea-ceo-cco-dinesh-shamdasani-interview-live-friday/3061

I asked Nick and he said No.

18 hours ago, umyeahwhatevers said:

Anyone with insight on the total number of Kickstarter Nocterra #1 72-page softcover Collector's Edition (so they can be CGC'd) were produced?
I guess it'll be a race to see which arrives first to claim 1st Appearance...

According to the kickstarter page they were only offering just over 4,000 copies.

People in the comments are saying they received their copies already so I would assume that makes it the first appearance.

5 hours ago, awakeintheashes said:

How it started

1023658091_ScreenShot2021-02-11at9_00_29AM.thumb.png.e264c69645352a2104aa31f2a1552f6b.png

How it's going...

1425934166_ScreenShot2021-02-11at9_00_09AM.thumb.png.5718d72f333aacd3553fa31a5dde296d.png121060322_ScreenShot2021-02-11at8_59_50AM.thumb.png.707988c14e1c55e962b51cb2caa3bd9c.png

It's this sort of thing that is hard to keep up with in the land of buying and selling. The show could end up being a flop but there seem to be so many buyers out there ready to jump everytime a network makes an announcement! 

16 minutes ago, RickSp said:

It's this sort of thing that is hard to keep up with in the land of buying and selling. The show could end up being a flop but there seem to be so many buyers out there ready to jump everytime a network makes an announcement! 

Been rinse and repeat for a long time. Not even the Sixth Gun crash could put a stop to it. There's always another right around the corner. 

Edited by awakeintheashes

18 hours ago, Corona smith said:

A person in another forum is going to be interviewing him and may ask about his involvement. You can get more info here. 

https://forum.comicsheatingup.net/t/bad-idea-ceo-cco-dinesh-shamdasani-interview-live-friday/3061

He's a boardie. If he cared he would have responded by now.

Hulk 43 still seems like it's hanging strong.  I don't have any trouble finding that book though for cheap. 

DD 26 on the other hand, not so much (dropped in price; I'm also still able to find these easily too). 

Patrick 

Edited by followtheleader