• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,755 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, PeterPark said:

I was still pleased with that...Can't win 'em all and the virgins on ebay are just too much...

I stayed away from the virgins and grabbed 15 trades. I'm waaay over budget this month, especially with all the Spidey variants...:ohnoez:

20 minutes ago, Broke as a Joke said:

Not sold on this new Spidey costume.  The future issue cover solitics show him still in the good old red and blue.

This right here.  His new costume reminds me of ...20201229_221600.thumb.jpg.ffb9969b46056c3e2f2313f0bdb03b33.jpg

6 hours ago, CHASEnBLUE said:

These are going for double or more right now. Some online stores still have them...I can't nail down a print run though.

BANNER-ASM1_1024x.jpg

It’d be at least 3000 unless they’re “destroying” copies like the CBSI owned Comic Book Exclusives. Don’t get me started on those lying pos. 

I can’t believe people even buy the store variants. They lie about the print runs and use wording that’s vague. The shop with a print run of 800 is BS. Marvel has a minimum of 3000 for a store variant. So that store is lying, destroying books or sharing the variant with other stores. 

6 hours ago, Corona smith said:

It’d be at least 3000 unless they’re “destroying” copies like the CBSI owned Comic Book Exclusives. Don’t get me started on those lying pos. 

I got a coverless copy with my HR CBE set.

Sorry you weren't able to get a set, but they were available for a while.

32 minutes ago, ygogolak said:

I got a coverless copy with my HR CBE set.

Sorry you weren't able to get a set, but they were available for a while.

I have zero interest in 99% of the store exclusives. As well the CBSI owned CBE are straight up liars. They said part of the cover would be removed from the reader copy. Everyone I’ve spoke to stated it was the entire front and back cover missing. So exactly how does that prove it’s one of their exclusives and not one of the damaged ones they they got replaced or a regular cover copy? They took a picture of 12 books with the covers ripped halfway off. They also think that a COA proves the print run which it doesn’t. I don’t buy books from scam artists which is exactly what those pos are. 

15 hours ago, BishopT said:

I guess I shouldn’t be surprised by this but Young Avengers #10 is on fire, a raw sold yesterday for $70.

Edit, I now see a supposed “NM+” raw sold for $99 before shipping.

I have one that’s got a printing error on the cover where the blue and red inks weren’t aligned so it almost looks like a 3D image. 

I have no idea if I should try to sell it High or not  

2 minutes ago, Corona smith said:

I have zero interest in 99% of the store exclusives. As well the CBSI owned CBE are straight up liars. They said part of the cover would be removed from the reader copy. Everyone I’ve spoke to stated it was the entire front and back cover missing. So exactly how does that prove it’s one of their exclusives and not one of the damaged ones they they got replaced or a regular cover copy? They took a picture of 12 books with the covers ripped halfway off. They also think that a COA proves the print run which it doesn’t. I don’t buy books from scam artists which is exactly what those pos are. 

Gotcha, I guess we will know if more start showing up. 600 vs. 3,000 is a big difference.

13 hours ago, PeterPark said:

What stores? Everywhere I am looking is sold out...

This is going to kill 62...

Nah it will kill variants for 62, but the book unless it appears
in 61 wont hurt it too much. Those that bought variant incentives of 62 might 
get hurt though. (I cant remember how many there were.)

1 minute ago, fastballspecial said:

Nah it will kill variants for 62, but the book unless it appears
in 61 wont hurt it too much. Those that bought variant incentives of 62 might 
get hurt though. (I cant remember how many there were.)

It does appear in 61, though. At least that’s what to solicits have been saying.