• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,755 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, awakeintheashes said:

Yup, just revealed this week, too. No idea why it took so long for that cover to be revealed when 62 and 63 had been out for a month or so.

Marvel was building sales for the other issues obviously while being untruthful to the public.
Like Red Goblin all over again.

Edited by ygogolak

1 hour ago, Corona smith said:

I have zero interest in 99% of the store exclusives. As well the CBSI owned CBE are straight up liars. They said part of the cover would be removed from the reader copy. Everyone I’ve spoke to stated it was the entire front and back cover missing. So exactly how does that prove it’s one of their exclusives and not one of the damaged ones they they got replaced or a regular cover copy? They took a picture of 12 books with the covers ripped halfway off. They also think that a COA proves the print run which it doesn’t. I don’t buy books from scam artists which is exactly what those pos are. 

Yeah but what do you really think? 

:bigsmile:

Ok, time to start the hype on weed-related books. Going to start bundling copies of Fabulous Furry Freak Bros with boxes of girl scout cookies, and then retire early!

4 minutes ago, F For Fake said:

Ok, time to start the hype on weed-related books. Going to start bundling copies of Fabulous Furry Freak Bros with boxes of girl scout cookies, and then retire early!

image.gif.0b12fc92c76dadbf0292214bf6411cb0.gif

2 hours ago, Corona smith said:

I have zero interest in 99% of the store exclusives. As well the CBSI owned CBE are straight up liars. They said part of the cover would be removed from the reader copy. Everyone I’ve spoke to stated it was the entire front and back cover missing. So exactly how does that prove it’s one of their exclusives and not one of the damaged ones they they got replaced or a regular cover copy? They took a picture of 12 books with the covers ripped halfway off. They also think that a COA proves the print run which it doesn’t. I don’t buy books from scam artists which is exactly what those pos are. 

Dont forget that they claimed damages so those on the pictures could easily just the ones Marvel probably ordered destroyed to get the replacements.

They also only sold 400 of the 600 (which they stated only once on the cbsi post). You'll notice all the serial numbers are above 200 that have been sold.

They also promised sealed, stickered numbered copies which they didn't do.

I can promise you though #3 exclusive will sell well though because they are going go pump it to high heaven on the website.

21 hours ago, Corona smith said:

Last I heard they had a FFFB animated series coming up. 

2 hours ago, ygogolak said:

Its really really bad. They even have a voice for the Cat. You know - the cat that didn't talk.