• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,751 posts in this topic

15 hours ago, jcjames said:

They also said this:

• They announced last week that they would have to allocate orders of the first print by 50% but would be sending already printed Not First Printings, with all the story pages, in place of the missing copies (essentially admitting that publishers print later printings at the same time). [emphasis mine]

And...

• They are also forcing shops to limit sales to "one copy per customer" and telling them that they "Must be sold for no more than cover price for 30 days from street date" to prevent speculation.

And...

"When we reached out to Bad Idea for comment they responded by sending this: "We will only speak to employees or representatives of the great Wizard Magazine: The Guide to Comics. No one else."

They literally sent that to us. They then also tweeted it for some reason like a weird war cry aimed at no one in particular."

??? Bad Idea O.o

Collusion and Conflict of interest greatly worry me in this hobby. 

Its one thing to comment on sales and to list them its quite another to be
involved with a publisher. I am not sure which it is here, but it is troubling. 

2 hours ago, TheSpud said:

Possibly 1 panel on the last page. Not really sure it's even him though

Are we talking about Avengers #1 The Heroic Age? Black Panther's son is on the first two pages of the book. Page one they are fighting Immortus and are shown as shadows. Page 2 is a full page splash showing the Future Avengers, with him talking. I'm not seeing anything on the last page? They are not given names, but the whole issue is basically talking about the Avengers future children and Kang outlines what is going on.

Anybody remember the print run for Darth Vader 1 5th print off the top of their head? 1st Black Krrsantan & Cylo, figure they will show up in the Bounty Hunter crossover. Can't get comichron to work right.

Edited by pkveronese

1 hour ago, pkveronese said:

Anybody remember the print run for Darth Vader 1 5th print off the top of their head? 1st Black Krrsantan & Cylo, figure they will show up in the Bounty Hunter crossover. Can't get comichron to work right.

What does it sell for? 

34 minutes ago, littledoom said:
1 hour ago, pkveronese said:

What does it sell for? 

Looks like $15-$25 on eBay currently.

13 minutes ago, littledoom said:

yeah it looks like thees nothing much going on.. like a quick sketch from an artist at his table

You know these are gonna keep coming out as long as people keep buying them up so fast. lol

4 minutes ago, awakeintheashes said:

Looks like A Voice in the Dark #1 is heating up. Had no idea and have so many.

Need to find that long box. Think I have the preview comic Larime did as well. 

Man, forgot about this book.

Pretty sure I dumped mine.  DOH

Patrick

4 minutes ago, followtheleader said:

Man, forgot about this book.

Pretty sure I dumped mine.  DOH

Patrick

Pretty sure I’ve got multiples of the whole series and the spin off. I dug it and wanted to support him. 

Guess there is a TV series or something in the works. I had no idea. 

Saw a $250 raw sale for West Coast Avengers 94. Don’t know how legitimate that was. It’s definitely in the $30 range now. I remember seeing it days ago paired w Iron Man 282 lots..which are increasing. So is 118. That used to be a stale $15-30 sale if lucky enough. Now $45-50+. Is 169 & 170 the next big War Machine/“Amor Wars” books to heat up? 

059CAD1D-B904-4367-8A56-43DEDC2CB83F.jpeg.00351ea3f5a3198069445676f28f90f3.jpeg

Anyone trying to find a copy of Reptil‘s 1st appearance there's two hiding in pricey lots on eBay;

https://www.ebay.com/itm/123704220264

https://www.ebay.com/itm/223563501355

https://bleedingcool.com/comics/reptil-from-avengers-academy-gets-his-own-series-ebay-goes-mad/

Edited by Carl Elvis