• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,751 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, the blob said:

ok, i figured it out. the folks who turned $1K of bitcoin in 2010 into $300 million today are all buying comics.

I don't care who they are at this point I wish they would find some more of them. This has been unreal the last 6 months to a year.

6 hours ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Or the hedge fund managers that were ticked over the Gamestop Stock decided they were going to inflate markets they thought those gamers are a part of.. hm

Warren Buffet trying to be Thanos by tracking down all the keys in 9.8

4 hours ago, Erndog said:

So tell me about Ice Cream Man...

This was on fire when it was optioned and taken up by Quibi. Since that service folded I don't know what's happening with this anymore. W. Maxwell Prince (the writer) said in Jan that the TV show is still happening but it hasn't been taken up by anyone else though.

That aside this is just a great book all round.

8 hours ago, Jitstark said:

Warren Buffet trying to be Thanos by tracking down all the keys in 9.8

Having shell companies buy up a bunch of Marvel Universe Cards. Buy a couple of high grade cards for BIG sales then when the price spikes sell, sell, sell!

On 2/24/2021 at 10:32 PM, GeeksAreMyPeeps said:

That's craziness for a character that has only like 100 appearances and no presence in other media.

But what makes Adam Legend of Blue Marvel #1 interesting – in relative terms and regardless of what you think of the book – is that (to my knowledge) there are no variants. So there is only one version of the book that people are after. A rarity in these days of moderns heating up madness!