• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,751 posts in this topic

37 minutes ago, PeterPark said:

I thought there would be some more action around the events of Wandavision episode 9...

I am not seeing much.

Not that much came out of the series.  ASM Annual 16 was a winner and I guess WCA 45 since the current MCU Vision is the white costumed one for now.  Not modern, but I cringe at those that spent big money on FF 94.   

44 minutes ago, Broke as a Joke said:

Not that much came out of the series.  ASM Annual 16 was a winner and I guess WCA 45 since the current MCU Vision is the white costumed one for now.  Not modern, but I cringe at those that spent big money on FF 94.   

Young Avengers Presents 3

I wasn't sure where to post this. Anyone tracking the new Alien series coming out. I have no idea what the record is for variants, but its mind boggling how many there are already. 

Where did this come from?  Implies a DVD?

I saw one the other day.   Has a great Lee InHyuk cover.  

Really caught me off-guard as I'd never heard about it.   

Bummer is the store put the sticker right on the front.  

Value?  I don't really sell any sold, but plenty are asking between $20-30. 

Flipping thru it, it reprints the entire UXM 141/142 story.  

https://www.ebay.com/itm/UNCANNY-X-MEN-DAYS-OF-FUTURE-PAST-DVD-MINI-COMIC-GIVEAWAY-PROMO-REPRINTS-141-142/191770080207?hash=item2ca66333cf:g:1M0AAOSwo3pWgu5q

Patrick 

1 hour ago, followtheleader said:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/UNCANNY-X-MEN-DAYS-OF-FUTURE-PAST-DVD-MINI-COMIC-GIVEAWAY-PROMO-REPRINTS-141-142/191770080207?hash=item2ca66333cf:g:1M0AAOSwo3pWgu5q

Patrick 

Not sure but that seller drewbizz has just about every variant to every comic ever made in that store it seems.

17 minutes ago, gradejunky said:

Not sure but that seller drewbizz has just about every variant to every comic ever made in that store it seems.

drewbizz is also apparently involved in the comicxposure scam. 

he sometimes has hard-to-find comics available for sale, overgraded and priced higher than his listed grade would merit. That said, he still gets sales because sometimes there is nowhere else available at that moment.

3 hours ago, Broke as a Joke said:

except Agatha will definitely be back. Wanda pretty much said as much. Folks liked the character. How soon that happens is a whole other issue as the -script for doctor strange 2 was written before marvel knew she would be a fan favorite

3 minutes ago, the blob said:

except Agatha will definitely be back. Wanda pretty much said as much. Folks liked the character. How soon that happens is a whole other issue as the --script for doctor strange 2 was written before marvel knew she would be a fan favorite

pretty sure test audiences liked seeing her sometime last year

3 minutes ago, the blob said:

except Agatha will definitely be back. Wanda pretty much said as much. Folks liked the character. How soon that happens is a whole other issue as the --script for doctor strange 2 was written before marvel knew she would be a fan favorite

honestly, not that disney+ seems to be remotely interested in giving their customers value for the $13 a month we spend anything like we get with netflix, but they could probably do a whole agatha series on the quick for not that much money, fleshing out some of her back story and history...how she got from the 1600s to the present

6 minutes ago, littledoom said:

pretty sure test audiences liked seeing her sometime last year

i don't think she is in dr strange 2, but who knows? she is currently on a show with paul rudd and just did one with mark rufallo. small world i gues.

Edited by the blob

2 hours ago, followtheleader said:

Patrick 

Walmart Exclusive promotional mini comic originally included with Ultimate Edition Blu-Ray set.

4 minutes ago, greggy said:

^^

I had ordered 5 through brainy comics while trying to find some online during the initial madness. Never bought from them before, but after I pre-ordered, I realized that I purchased #1-4 and they will not ship until all four are in (5 bundles of 1-4). Confirmed it yesterday so we'll see what happens. Unfortunately, I have to wait a few months...meh

Edited by CHASEnBLUE

3 hours ago, littledoom said:

Young Guns 2004

I got this off the rack in 2004.  Bet I sold it in bulk for pennies. 

Can't believe how many I'm realizing I gave away for nothing.  Up until 2020, there were hardly any.  Since, yikes.

Patrick