• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,751 posts in this topic

I remember the actor who is playing Walker from This is 40. I feel like he is kind of young for the role though. I know he is 34, but he seems young. If he had his dad's chin I could totally see it though. The guy who played the Patriot / Mace on SHIELD was more the age I thought would make sense. I don't remember U.S. Agent very well, but it seemed like he looked cap's age (not actual age, physical age).... Alan Ritchson, who is 38 and plays Hawk in Titans, was kind of the look I was thinking of

Edited by the blob

2 hours ago, the blob said:

I remember the actor who is playing Walker from This is 40. I feel like he is kind of young for the role though. I know he is 34, but he seems young. If he had his dad's chin I could totally see it though. The guy who played the Patriot / Mace on SHIELD was more the age I thought would make sense. I don't remember U.S. Agent very well, but it seemed like he looked cap's age (not actual age, physical age).... Alan Ritchson, who is 38 and plays Hawk in Titans, was kind of the look I was thinking of

He had a very brief let’s screw at a club cameo in This is 40. Surprised anyone would think of that over Overlord or Black Mirror “Playtest” which is really good. This is 40 is an under appreciated Knocked Up spinoff and Apatow written film.. so is Walk Hard.. I expect him to be good in F&TWS

19 minutes ago, littledoom said:

He had a very brief let’s screw at a club cameo in This is 40. Surprised anyone would think of that over Overlord or Black Mirror “Playtest” which is really good. This is 40 is an under appreciated Knocked Up spinoff and Apatow written film.. so is Walk Hard.. I expect him to be good in F&TWS

Lesley Mann was particularly endearing in that movie and I remember the scene where she almost cheats on ant man

Just now, the blob said:

Lesley Mann was particularly endearing in that movie and I remember the scene where she almost cheats on ant man

He had a real heart to heart with her. He played a professional hockey player, which he was at the time. 

1 hour ago, GeeksAreMyPeeps said:

Wow. I haven't been tracking ASM much lately, but that's pretty wow. I pulled out my own sharp copy and remember buying it for less than a buck maybe 5-6 years ago. I really need to go back to my original LCS and thank him for years of great deals helping me build my collection. Haven't been in to his shop in probably two years now. 

19 hours ago, GeeksAreMyPeeps said:

that is wild. and the bidders are numerous and seem legit in terms of not being linked to the seller. that is roughly FMV for a 9.6 slab. these folks are betting that this is a 9.8. if it is a 9.6 they are losing $50. 

19 hours ago, GeeksAreMyPeeps said:

I am happy I did not get around to listing the copies of 316 I had intended to. I am not sure I can make similar claims as to condition on any of them, but still

27 minutes ago, jsilverjanet said:
7 hours ago, manetteska said:

Go go go. I’ve been playing the long game on this for a decade.

And none of this X-Men 1 nonsense, @jsilverjanet lol

Will you sell this time around are you going to wait again 

This issue was a childhood favorite and I would buy whenever I found them for $5 or less. So selling for $15 wasn’t worth it. However, $50 is a different matter and I am mentally prepared to release these 90’s gems back into the wild. Probably keep one newsstand and one direct. 

On 3/9/2021 at 12:24 PM, jsilverjanet said:

I used to have a Honda hybrid civic used to give me 45 mpg 

I've got a Hyundai Sonata hybrid and I've been averaging 47 mpg over the last couple years.  I love only having to fill up every few weeks compared to every week with the old RAV-4.