• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,751 posts in this topic

In my opinion first Domino is in NM 98. It is the big book of x-force related comics. Yes I know that is was actually Copycat. The character is still in the cover with her name revealed.

Same with Killer Croc and Batman 357. Batman 357 is another Killer Croc cameo but again there is so many Killer Croc books that only that Batman 357 really matters.

4 hours ago, godzilla43 said:

In my opinion first Domino is in NM 98. It is the big book of x-force related comics. Yes I know that is was actually Copycat. The character is still in the cover with her name revealed.

Same with Killer Croc and Batman 357. Batman 357 is another Killer Croc cameo but again there is so many Killer Croc books that only that Batman 357 really matters.

Arguably, since the cover for New Mutants 98 is not a depiction of a scene from the story, the depiction on the cover is of Domino, even though it is another character impersonating her in the story.

Spider-Men #1 is picking up a little. I just wanna know the print run of the Newsstand edition. 

Invincible books such as #0, Invincible Universe Handbook, 2nd prints, Invincible -script #1, ect. Are all gonna see legs eventually. When and if they decide to come out with a Guardians Of The Globe comic cartoon (hoping) that will explode from $1 books to who knows. 

So king shark has been a regular on TV for years in 2 shows and now he will be a background character in suicide squad and folks are going nuts? But for marvel the TV shows made all this winter soldier falcon and scarlet witch stuff explode when the movies, in comparison, didn't do a huge amount. Weird.

3 minutes ago, the blob said:

So king shark has been a regular on TV for years in 2 shows and now he will be a background character in suicide squad and folks are going nuts? But for marvel the TV shows made all this winter soldier falcon and scarlet witch stuff explode when the movies, in comparison, didn't do a huge amount. Weird.

The quality of the Disney+ Marvel shows is on par with the movies, IMO. And the books that are exploding because of the shows are due to speculation of characters that appeared, will be appearing, or of which there are hints that they could appear, where there wasn't really room for that in the movies (except for White Vision, which did see a minor spike when it looked like he might be in the movies). The Disney+ shows are appealing to a wider audience than just geeks. I don't think that the DC shows that featured King Shark did that.

13 hours ago, jsilverjanet said:

I’ll take “what gets Lazyboy riled up” for $200 

what is Dominos 1st appearance 

No, it's the spread of misinformation that annoys me. Domino's first appearance is just one of the subjects that seems to attract the illiterate, drooling insufficiently_thoughtful_persons.

4 hours ago, Jeffro. said:

CGC is NOT the ultimate authority on what is or is not a first appearance. A little research and not blind faith goes a long way.

[EDIT] On second reading, It almost feels like he's trying to punk the boardshm

I sure hope he wasn't being serious. :sick::frown:

1 hour ago, fastballspecial said:

Lets keep in mind that was a high price at auction. When BINs hit that number then its more concrete.
Anyone can overpay once. There are a couple now asking $150 to 175 currently. 

Not for Cover A 9.8 - which is this one I was talking about...

Untitled.png

Edited by CHASEnBLUE

10 minutes ago, Hey Kids, Comics! said:

We do this Domino thing every single year...

I should have just said xforce 11 is going up, wasn’t aware of the response I’d get when I inferred it was a key... moving on...