• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,755 posts in this topic

11 minutes ago, PeterPark said:

What was the leak?

Spoiler

Eddie becomes all powerful captain universe and rips the original symbiote off of Knull, reverting him to some type of basic human, then flies the symbiote into the sun. Then rips the symbiote out of Dylan and says he won't ever have to suffer that evil.

Effectively killing all Dylan spec.

According to the leak.

12 hours ago, HotKey said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Eddie becomes all powerful captain universe and rips the original symbiote off of Knull, reverting him to some type of basic human, then flies the symbiote into the sun. Then rips the symbiote out of Dylan and says he won't ever have to suffer that evil.

According to the leak.

Nothing for 12 hours. You broke moderne are heating up.

13 hours ago, littledoom said:

Fixed price 

It depends. I have done well with either approach on Spawns in the past. For the top issues, you can get crazy prices with auctions that exceed BIN/Fixed Price expectations.

Edited by kimik

13 hours ago, HotKey said:

Venom 3 9.8s are down to 275 on IG and sales on Ebay seem to be a bit down. People might be dumping it on the KiB leak from yesterday. 

So Cates has done it again. First he killed Thor market with Black Winter going out with a whimper, and now possibly Venom as well. 

1 hour ago, kimik said:

It depends. I have done well with either approach on Spawns in the past. For the top issues, you can get crazy prices with auctions that exceed BIN/Fixed Price expectations.

as I have more than one 230 it would be funny to have one in my store at $230 and start another one at auction at $199 and see if it goes over the $230. they're basically both identical.

Just now, the blob said:

as I have more than one 230 it would be funny to have one in my store at $230 and start another one at auction at $199 and see if it goes over the $230. they're basically both identical.

Do it and see what happens

2 hours ago, kimik said:

So Cates has done it again. First he killed Thor market with Black Winter going out with a whimper, and now possibly Venom as well. 

I dunno, the Venom 3's seemed to have topped out at $350 (dunno about the third print)  in january or so, and the last one was $300, this was under $300 on ebay about 3 weeks ago, but it may take a few days for the market to hyperventilate. tons of them out there and many are signed.

30 minutes ago, maidenmate91 said:

amen, I had no idea 1st black winter crashed that hard. Let that be a lesson to people who pay top dollar for new books. 

IF Venom 3 does crash just as hard as Cates' Thor books it'll be a lesson learned on modern spec'ing. Enjoy the ride while it lasts, enjoy the stories, make some $ along the way, keep some for PCs if you like, and jump off the roller coaster and hop onto another Cates book. Rinse and repeat.

Just a heads up on this one as it seems no one ordered this book for whatever reason.  Even those without Diamond accounts should have their copies by now depending on who they order from and the shipping frequency they choose:

God of War Fallen God #1

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2334524.m570.l1313&_nkw=god+of+war+fallen+god+1&_sacat=63&LH_TitleDesc=0&_osacat=63&_odkw=god+of+war+fallen+god&LH_Complete=1&rt=nc&LH_Sold=1

12 minutes ago, gradejunky said:

Just a heads up on this one as it seems no one ordered this book for whatever reason.  Even those without Diamond accounts should have their copies by now depending on who they order from and the shipping frequency they choose:

God of War Fallen God #1

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2334524.m570.l1313&_nkw=god+of+war+fallen+god+1&_sacat=63&LH_TitleDesc=0&_osacat=63&_odkw=god+of+war+fallen+god&LH_Complete=1&rt=nc&LH_Sold=1

Wow...In keeping with the video game comics. It looks like Batman Fortnite Zero Point #1 has already gone back for a second print. First print isn't out until 4/20. Cover A is sold out on TFAW.

Edited by awakeintheashes

1 hour ago, maidenmate91 said:

amen, I had no idea 1st black winter crashed that hard. Let that be a lesson to people who pay top dollar for new books. 

lol They didn't learn it the last 1000 times, so what's special about this one?

4 hours ago, kimik said:

It’s also about what you’re comfortable with. Sometimes being firm on a fixed price might sit for months to squeeze $5. They’ll sell more then the auction prices 80% of the time. But then there’s that one auction result that ends well beyond what that fixed price might’ve been 

17 hours ago, HotKey said:
  Hide contents

According to the leak.

King in Black: Knull, Marvel's Symbiote God, Just Lost His Most Powerful Weapon (cbr.com)