• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,755 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, awakeintheashes said:

Is there new spec on Green Lantern #54 from 1994? Sold three copies in a week. Two in a day. 

(shrug) were they DC Universe Logo?  If you don't mind me asking what did you get for them? 

6 minutes ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

(shrug) were they DC Universe Logo?  If you don't mind me asking what did you get for them? 

Nope. Regular editions. $15 with free shipping on two and $15 plus shipping for an international sale. 

2 hours ago, awakeintheashes said:

Is there new spec on Green Lantern #54 from 1994? Sold three copies in a week. Two in a day. 

That book has been on the radar a while. It is very controversial and is an example cited to criticize a lot of popular culture themes where basically a woman is horribly murdered but the story focuses on the emotional impact on the guy.

1 minute ago, the blob said:

That book has been on the radar a while. It is very controversial and is an example cited to criticize a lot of popular culture themes where basically a woman is horribly murdered but the story focuses on the emotional impact on the guy.

There was a long discussion here a few years ago about it.

10 minutes ago, the blob said:
12 minutes ago, the blob said:

There was a long discussion here a few years ago about it.

Oh yeah, I know all about that. Grabbed a bunch of dealer back stock last year at $0.50 each for that book. Usually one will sell every month or so. Haven’t sold 3 in a week before. Most was maybe once a week when it was in the news again last year. 

Just a heads up for anybody with copies. 

3 minutes ago, awakeintheashes said:

Oh yeah, I know all about that. Grabbed a bunch of dealer back stock last year at $0.50 each for that book. Usually one will sell every month or so. Haven’t sold 3 in a week before. Most was maybe once a week when it was in the news again last year. 

Just a heads up for anybody with copies. 

It is an ebay thing. I don't think anyone going to a comic shop would pay $15.

32 minutes ago, the blob said:

I could not believe they let that get through back in the day when it came out. 

37 minutes ago, littledoom said:

i would wait.. it just got hot now. give it time to blossom more. it elevated from $10-15 to $25-30... if this is an MCU team those prices will be a bargain now

Spoiler

Yep - Falcon and Winter Soldier final scene

1 hour ago, Hekla said:

Also,

Hide contents

Hulk 449 for the Tunderbolts since Zemo is now out of prison?

I looked at getting another one of these before the last episode came out and I did not like what I saw in terms of affordability. Big prices all around, and good for it, and it will probably go up, but just out of the league I was interested in. Strong book. All the zemo books should do well.

3 hours ago, the blob said:

Sadly, this DC book could be popping because of a Marvel book.

https://www.cbr.com/taskmaster-calls-out-fridging/