• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,751 posts in this topic

23 minutes ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Do not feel like typing out most of the New 52 as that was DC just trying to throw sh*t at a wall to see what would stick. Here is an article that does a decent synopsis of that tangent story line across the arc. 

https://screenrant.com/dc-rebirth-lex-luthor-new-superman/

Short answer : changing your ways and buying the newspaper to gain the cape and costume then putting it on does not make you superman.  

giphy.gif

Edited by Jimmy Linguini

On 3/25/2021 at 9:51 PM, littledoom said:

Thanks for mentioning this one! It was not coming up on my radar in my inventory program. I know I have a few of these but could only find one ...newsie! It's a dig to get to the other boxes.

Overall, this is easy a 9.6+ so I'm going to get it pressed as it really only needs it for an almost imperceptible bend near the spine in the middle of the FC. The white spots in the black areas in the photo is bag reflection. :wishluck: for a 9.8.

20210406_135914.jpg

18 minutes ago, the blob said:

every one who comes to earth would be similarly powered, but why would they all have an "S" on their chest, that is kal-el's family symbol, no?

That is correct the "s" is not only the sigal of the house of El, but it is also the Kryptonian symbol for Hope.. 

4 minutes ago, CHASEnBLUE said:

Thanks for mentioning this one! It was not coming up on my radar in my inventory program. I know I have a few of these but could only find one ...newsie! It's a dig to get to the other boxes.

Overall, this is easy a 9.6+ so I'm going to get it pressed as it really only needs it for an almost imperceptible bend near the spine in the middle of the FC. The white spots in the black areas in the photo is bag reflection. :wishluck: for a 9.8.

I just bought a collection of 5 long boxes. Lots of digging into 80s/90s mess until I finally found two of these NM or better. They look NM/M to me. $400 well spent

Just now, kevhtx said:

I just bought a collection of 5 long boxes. Lots of digging into 80s/90s mess until I finally found two of these NM or better. They look NM/M to me. $400 well spent

They need to be pressed probably....

IMG_3815.jpg

6 minutes ago, kevhtx said:

They need to be pressed probably....

IMG_3815.jpg

Those waves look like the polybag but have you taken them out to inspect them closer? Nice find!👍

Edited by CHASEnBLUE

23 minutes ago, CHASEnBLUE said:

20210406_135914.jpg

Does it have the insert ?