• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,730 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, littledoom said:

Yes

Thanks, this would be a great movie. 

Cover A seems to be more desirable than B (still don't understand that silliness). 

Looks like it may be a fast rise and drop as recent prices seem to be a little down (likely due to higher supply on E-bay).  

Patrick

14 hours ago, littledoom said:

If you have any Wynonna Earp photo variants now is a great time to list. They've been selling for multiple hundreds each the past month- which is nuts for a show I've never heard of. I was only able to find one WE comic in the BIBs today.

I did some research today and I guess the show is either wrapping or has wrapped up and there are a ton of articles on the finale. I guess this has been a sleeper show? Oddly, the original Image run hasnt done nearly as well as the IDW books on the secondary market from what I’m seeing. Also, looking up keyword “wynonna” on comichron brings up no sales/order data after 2016, so the subsequent spin off series must have minuscule print runs.

21 hours ago, the blob said:

It seems plausible it might have had a lower print run than 155...shops might have ordered more 155s as a last issue, bon voyage, whatever. 153 is nothing to sneeze at either right now. There are more 155s for sale, but that's just anecdotal.

Wonder if it’s a case of seller knowledge? hm

Everyone knows the last issue phenomenon.  They get pulled, collected, and actively put into the market.  Second-to-last issues?  Not so much, even though theoretically, their print runs would have been low as well.

25 minutes ago, 500Club said:

Wonder if it’s a case of seller knowledge? hm

Everyone knows the last issue phenomenon.  They get pulled, collected, and actively put into the market.  Second-to-last issues?  Not so much, even though theoretically, their print runs would have been low as well.

Ghost Rider 1990, Groo, some Valiant final issues sell well

5 hours ago, littledoom said:

Starlight #1 image 

I did a round of 2 LCS's this morning. Added this on my list to check, one had both covers of #1 in NM+ condition. Grabbed them up at cover. 

One shop had the Joker #2 secret variant (Santa whatever). They had it on their shelf for $250. I picked it up and looked at it then set it down. Literally a guy ran over and grabbed it off the shelf as soon as I put it down. Haha.

Oh, the other shop I went to, they said they got one (Joker 2) in and it went to a long-time customer. They didnt have anymore, but said 25+ people had asked for it this morning.

Edited by kevhtx

On 4/12/2021 at 11:18 AM, followtheleader said:

I only illustrated what I did as I'm not a fan of the company/practices.  

But definitely not recommending others to not buy (or buy).  

If people want to buy and re-sell or even support the company, I understand.

Patrick

There endgame isn’t selling books. It’s getting all of our attention and has a lot of people talking about it. They want to establish IP, make other media deals including film,tv, toys, etc. I don’t like all the hoops and silly rules but I can’t pass up huge profits. 

2 hours ago, kevhtx said:

I did a round of 2 LCS's this morning. Added this on my list to check, one had both covers of #1 in NM+ condition. Grabbed them up at cover. 

One shop had the Joker #2 secret variant (Santa whatever). They had it on their shelf for $250. I picked it up and looked at it then set it down. Literally a guy ran over and grabbed it off the shelf as soon as I put it down. Haha.

Jesus Banes first appearance isn’t worth much after all this time what makes anyone think his daughter will be any different? 

5 minutes ago, Corona smith said:

Jesus Banes first appearance isn’t worth much after all this time what makes anyone think his daughter will be any different? 

Especially since Bane was supposed to be Batmans Venom.

Guess that will always be Joker

25 minutes ago, Corona smith said:

We all know how DC villains go. Theres a ton of them. It all comes down to if/when she is used and how. My god, how many new villains have there been in the past couple issues of Batman alone?