• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,755 posts in this topic

16 minutes ago, manetteska said:

Interesting. I have not read the comic but I really enjoy the show so far. And that seems to be the consensus.

You have issues with it?

I think he might be saying he "wants to watch it so bad"

3 minutes ago, followtheleader said:
24 minutes ago, manetteska said:

Interesting. I have not read the comic but I really enjoy the show so far. And that seems to be the consensus.

You have issues with it?

Sorry, I meant I'm aching to watch the show so bad.  

I'm so anti-Amazon, I won't pay for it.  This has SUPER challenged it.

Patrick 

Ahhh, now I understand. Yeah, that statement could be read a couple ways and I wasn't sure.

I very much like INVINCIBLE; I watch it as soon as I can Friday mornings. It's more "must watch" for me than Falcon + Winter Soldier.

On Rogen himself, and all of his projects (not just comics), I enjoy most of it. It's unfortunate PREACHER wasn't great, but it happened; it won't stop me from watching other series/films that look interesting just b/c he is attached.

5 minutes ago, followtheleader said:

Sorry, I meant I'm aching to watch the show so bad.  

I'm so anti-Amazon, I won't pay for it.  This has SUPER challenged it.

Patrick 

I suspect it might not be as easy to borrow an amazon prime video account as it is to do it for netflix, but I really don't know

1 hour ago, the blob said:

I have two speeding tickets from France from a 2013 visit that I did not get in the mail until 2014. Do you think they will be out of the system if we visit in 2022? My French relatives and friends think they are long gone from the system, but I am soliciting opinions.

I will organize a group of boardies to storm the Bastille and free you if you run into problems.

49 minutes ago, Brock said:

I will organize a group of boardies to storm the Bastille and free you if you run into problems.

well, interpol has no been alerted given that we were able to rent a car elsewhere in europe in 2019, so I'm not on any most wanted list

Did someone really just pay $150 for this, where they might have just stuck an extra card in there and re-sealed the polybag? And now they're pushing the reverse negative captain america logo as an error....even though it is on half of the copies printed!! https://www.ebay.com/itm/X-Force-1-Sealed-Very-Rare-Multi-Card-And-Negative-Upc-Error-Deadpool-Cards-/174718837699?hash=item28ae0de3c3%3Ag%3A7aEAAOSwS0hgaWd4&nma=true&si=BZbpsjZvXBDBh7scMVfgI%2BAabNw%3D&orig_cvip=true&nordt=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

6 minutes ago, the blob said:

Did someone really just pay $150 for this, where they might have just stuck an extra card in there and re-sealed the polybag? And now they're pushing the reverse negative captain america logo as an error....even though it is on half of the copies printed!! https://www.ebay.com/itm/X-Force-1-Sealed-Very-Rare-Multi-Card-And-Negative-Upc-Error-Deadpool-Cards-/174718837699?hash=item28ae0de3c3%3Ag%3A7aEAAOSwS0hgaWd4&nma=true&si=BZbpsjZvXBDBh7scMVfgI%2BAabNw%3D&orig_cvip=true&nordt=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Out of 10 I opened in my pc, I had two cards in one but they were stacked on top of each other so it was not noticable. One of course had the cursed polybag line indentation.

As far as the logo yeah that's just counting on buyers who don't know any better. 

Edited by CHASEnBLUE

1 minute ago, CHASEnBLUE said:

Out of 10 I opened in my pc, I had two cards in one but they were stacked on top of each other so it was not noticable. One of course had the cursed polybag line indentation.

As far as the logo yeah that's just counting on buyers who don't know any better. 

Someone here posted about how easy it was to re-seal the polybags and sold some ones that had been messed with like this (with full disclosure, of course). Not saying this seller did this, but it would be really hard to know and CGC is not certifying that.

9 minutes ago, awakeintheashes said:

Dang, I remember passing over that book on multiple trips to my LCS back in the day.

while it is an unusual cover, not sure it is one that elicits much interest like the 2006 #1 (which was heavily ordered and doesn't seem worth much), so i can see folks passing on it on the rack at $3.99, just another of a million re-boots on the surface if you can't predict some character on the inside of it will matter in 7 years

Edited by the blob

13 minutes ago, the blob said:

Someone here posted about how easy it was to re-seal the polybags and sold some ones that had been messed with like this (with full disclosure, of course). Not saying this seller did this, but it would be really hard to know and CGC is not certifying that.

Well the polybags should be removed anyway before sending to CGC so they would just be grading the comic only if I understand what you mean about certifying.

Edited by CHASEnBLUE

11 minutes ago, CHASEnBLUE said:

Well the polybags should be removed anyway before sending to CGC so they would just be grading the comic only if I understand what you mean about certifying.

right, nobody can certify that it is a rare 2 card polybagged variant yaddah yaddah b.s.

31 minutes ago, CHASEnBLUE said:

Exactly! I see what you mean.

anyway, I sat on my butt and my 3 polybagged copies wound up being worth $25 rather than $60-75. lost even more waiting on Action 9, although I think I might regret selling them when they have a second or third wind, although maybe crisis 7 is the one to have

7 minutes ago, BoogieWoogie said:

What's it fetching? I see some copies have moved recently but it all seems to be around $10? My LCS has a copy for $10 but I'll leave it for now...

Yesterday a copy sold for $60 and another for $40 with a stock photo. I would buy all the $10 copies now. It’s a great book to have going forward for MK Disney+ hype alone 

1 minute ago, maidenmate91 said:

I'd grab it just in case. How did you do selling off your marvel voices #1s? 

Pretty good, sold around 13 for an average of $40, some higher some lower. Still have a couple to move, I haven't been listing them for a week or two. The whole set only cost me a hair over $40 after tax though so it was a nice score.