• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,751 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, followtheleader said:

Sorry, I meant I'm aching to watch the show so bad.  

I'm so anti-Amazon, I won't pay for it.  This has SUPER challenged it.

Patrick 

im not advocating for piracy but a friend of mine told me you dont need any streaming service to watch a streaming service. i have amazon prime. my non-comic hobbies dictate i use them. 

4 hours ago, littledoom said:

Yesterday a copy sold for $60 and another for $40 with a stock photo. I would buy all the $10 copies now. It’s a great book to have going forward for MK Disney+ hype alone 

Didn't go to my LCS, decided to try my not-so-LCS. They don't have the best prices but they were on my errand path so...

...didn't get that copy of Moon Knight #1 but I DID get 4 copies of Mighty Avengers V2 #1, 2 cover A and 2 with the Luke Cage cover for a dollar over cover price. They have the 1:50 variant too but they want $25 for it. Thinking about it, may circle back for that later. They have a copy of Moon Knight #1 but they want $30 for it.

I did secret away with their Ms. Marvel 18 which was $100 for a lower end high grade copy. Not a modern but thought I'd mention it. They have a few copies of Ms Marvel 16 for $50 each and I might go back for all three of those too...  :ohnoez:

20 minutes ago, BoogieWoogie said:

Didn't go to my LCS, decided to try my not-so-LCS. They don't have the best prices but they were on my errand path so...

...didn't get that copy of Moon Knight #1 but I DID get 4 copies of Mighty Avengers V2 #1, 2 cover A and 2 with the Luke Cage cover for a dollar over cover price. They have the 1:50 variant too but they want $25 for it. Thinking about it, may circle back for that later. They have a copy of Moon Knight #1 but they want $30 for it.

I did secret away with their Ms. Marvel 18 which was $100 for a lower end high grade copy. Not a modern but thought I'd mention it. They have a few copies of Ms Marvel 16 for $50 each and I might go back for all three of those too...  :ohnoez:

check if they have Resident Alien 0-3 or Punisher 219. those r under the radar money books

5 minutes ago, littledoom said:

check if they have Resident Alien 0-3 or Punisher 219. those r under the radar money books

Sick cover on 219, now I want a nice copy just for that lol 

clean.thumb.jpg.3806c9559710c73d0046b39d8132c8bf.jpg

You think there's a chance they use War Machine to intro Punisher? Can't lie it'd be fitting and it would fit the pattern of how they've used all these shows to introduce new characters... hm

Just now, BoogieWoogie said:

Sick cover on 219, now I want a nice copy just for that lol 

clean.thumb.jpg.3806c9559710c73d0046b39d8132c8bf.jpg

You think there's a chance they use War Machine to intro Punisher? Can't lie it'd be fitting and it would fit the pattern of how they've used all these shows to introduce new characters... hm

You probably just started the next speculation.  

18 minutes ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

You probably just started the next speculation.  

2nd prints are selling for $100+ .. that definitely is a big amount for a cold character. those issues were a big deal when it came out. but War Machine Punisher first appears in What If 29 from the 90s. remember Frankencastle..

Edited by littledoom

1 minute ago, littledoom said:

those issues were a big deal when it came out. but that War Machine Punisher first appears in What If 29 from the 90s. remember Frankencastle..

It was more of a joke,  that usually what is said here on the boards seems to have an effect on the prices.(thumbsu

1 hour ago, littledoom said:

2nd prints are selling for $100+ .. that definitely is a big amount for a cold character. those issues were a big deal when it came out. but War Machine Punisher first appears in What If 29 from the 90s. remember Frankencastle..

Frankencastle was so good.

Is there a more recent comic book within the Marvel Universe that incorporates Monster island from the Godzilla universe?

7 hours ago, GeeksAreMyPeeps said:

Ugh. I had that Skottie Young variant and sold it with issues 2 & 3 a few years ago. Maybe got 20 for the lot.

I have a signed 9.8 of the Skottie Young. My only Moon Knight #1 from 2014 other than a second print of cover A.

7 hours ago, Jkelly said:

Key collector sent a push notification to subscribers that the Mr. Knight moniker is featured in the D+ series. 14' #1 is the first time Moon Knight assumes that moniker.

So it sells for as much as a decent ba #1, a spotlight 29 or splatt's first cover? Cray

12 hours ago, Jkelly said:

Key collector sent a push notification to subscribers that the Mr. Knight moniker is featured in the D+ series. 14' #1 is the first time Moon Knight assumes that moniker.

So is Secret Avengers #19 just about his "new suit" as Mr. Knight? It was published in 2012.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Secret-Avengers-19-1st-App-Mr-Knight-Moon-Knight-New-Costume-/203284919434?hash=item2f54b9b48a%3Ag%3ApJsAAOSwc4xgMYSu&nma=true&si=LzI8aFCftnOektFMHOtZ7sB3C0o%3D&orig_cvip=true&nordt=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557