• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,730 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, the blob said:

I appreciate your attention to even micro trends out there. Sometimes it may only be a sale or two and I am not convinced, but you do catch a lot of books that get into the double digits on their upward trend

Same here. I like to see a trend after 3 or more before I I think its a trend and I like
auction and BIN sales before I decide to chase.

18 minutes ago, fastballspecial said:

Same here. I like to see a trend after 3 or more before I I think its a trend and I like
auction and BIN sales before I decide to chase.

well, for me it is hitting my boxes to see if I have any...

4 hours ago, GeeksAreMyPeeps said:
5 hours ago, Wolverinex said:

Wow, whalesville 1.  Seems like a bump... is the story any good?

It's a $10 cover price book, so not a huge jump percentagewise.

That and the “rumor” there will be no additional printings of the book. 

43 minutes ago, shiro9 said:

New Mutants Vol 2 Runs and certain issues are dong well. Lot's of X-kid Firsts.

Issues 2, 3, 4, 5, & 8.. nice Middleton art. I looked for those NM issues today and they were gone in both shops. I would suggest checking your shop’s sets section. 1-13 set $100 BIN yesterday, $130 auction today! 

Edited by littledoom

9 hours ago, littledoom said:

Issues 2, 3, 4, 5, & 8.. nice Middleton art. I looked for those NM issues today and they were gone in both shops. I would suggest checking your shop’s sets section. 1-13 set $100 BIN yesterday, $130 auction today! 

Another I bought off the shelf and dumped for pennies.  DOH

Patrick

9 hours ago, kimik said:

Nice. I knew that sitting on copies of 647 would pay off eventually.....................although I thought it would be much sooner. lol

I have a handful.. it was too cheap to sell off. Might list one and wait for the demand to increase next week 

Edited by littledoom

12 hours ago, littledoom said:

It's a cool series- I got them all from dollar bins before anything 'popped' due to the Middleton covers. Still think it was a mistake Marvel retitled it "New X-Men" and gave it that generic art, the covers were basically its main selling point...

32 minutes ago, TheGreenGhost said:

It's a cool series- I got them all from dollar bins before anything 'popped' due to the Middleton covers. Still think it was a mistake Marvel retitled it "New X-Men" and gave it that generic art, the covers were basically its main selling point...

I’m waiting for X-Men Unlimited 47 to pop. I have four of those