• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,751 posts in this topic

Guess the Stephanie brown speculation will begin now.   Over heard a bunch of collectors at my local comic shop talking about the rumor or news of her coming to the arrow verse.   The question is it better to speculate on her batgirl appearance or 1st appearance as blue bird?

Edited by rckstr1253

6 hours ago, littledoom said:

I’m waiting for X-Men Unlimited 47 to pop. I have four of those 

That's one of my favs.  

Picked up a few some time ago.  I just can't let them go. 

Same w/ the Ant-Man Psy cover.  Think it's Frisson.  SOOOOO good. 

Patrick

Is Fiona Staples digest worth selling?

I bought this for someone who is a fan because I wanted to do something nice. It was later determined that person definitely didn't deserve something nice.

So had it graded and it came back 9.8 green, it was signed.

5 minutes ago, littledoom said:

AF 15

I wish I had that book. I meant next modern big book that I may have to sell for a good amount.  I see a lot of books become hot after I’ve sold them already.  At this point I want to actually make some money

13 minutes ago, rckstr1253 said:

I wish I had that book. I meant next modern big book that I may have to sell for a good amount.  I see a lot of books become hot after I’ve sold them already.  At this point I want to actually make some money

I was referring to the 2000s Amadeus Cho vol 2 AF 15.. I think you can sell that for big money. No one talks about that one. Invincible 1, Edge of Spider-Verse 2, Adam Legend of Blue Marvel 1. If you had those regular editions you can sell them for nearly a $1,000 each raw. Some Star Wars books also. Jedi Vs Sith 1 

21 minutes ago, rckstr1253 said:

I def have the Star Wars book and edge of spider verse 2. 

I would look through your books and go series by series through key collector, then check Ebay's sold listings to figure out the current FMV. Key Collector is great for identifying a lot of what is going to be valuable but their prices lag behind the market so make sure you check Ebay. If you can wait a week or so I'd auction the most valuable books as singles then move the rest as lots. Good luck!

6 minutes ago, fastballspecial said:

Did you watch whole season yet or just putting your opinion in a 2nd thread for fun.

i did watch the whole season.  this comment had to do with the asking price of the books rising.  interesting

17 minutes ago, fastballspecial said:

Did you watch whole season yet or just putting your opinion in a 2nd thread for fun.

Was it any good? 

Preview didn't catch me. 

Patrick

5 hours ago, rckstr1253 said:

So what do you guys think will become the next expensive book?  I’m clearing out my collection and figure I might as well cash in while I can bring I was just laid off from my job and my cars transmission went

Anything selling for $200 now should be $1000 by August

7 hours ago, rckstr1253 said:

So what do you guys think will become the next expensive book?  I’m clearing out my collection and figure I might as well cash in while I can bring I was just laid off from my job and my cars transmission went

Really sorry to read this. If you do a sales thread, please tag me. 

7 hours ago, followtheleader said:

Was it any good? 

Preview didn't catch me. 

Patrick

I plan to watch it this week. Looks decent from previews to me. Plus, lack of Marvel series at the moment.

I spec'd on this and a few other Millar series back when NF bought his company. I think Reborn and Nemesis would be hits. I need to list my Jupiter's Legacy books, but I probably wont make much on them. Oh well.

Edited by kevhtx

2 hours ago, kevhtx said:

I plan to watch it this week. Looks decent from previews to me. Plus, lack of Marvel series at the moment.

I spec'd on this and a few other Millar series back when NF bought his company. I think Reborn and Nemesis would be hits. I need to list my Jupiter's Legacy books, but I probably wont make much on them. Oh well.

I'm thinking the new Kick might be pretty good too.  I like the character and the story was pretty fun.  Her Mexican villain would make it interesting.  Pull OG Hit Girl back into the fray.

Patrick