• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,755 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, awakeintheashes said:

Revival was a rough one. i continued to read long after the hype died. I think there was option news and then ABC (I think) unveiled a show with an all-to-similar plot. I think it was called the Returned or something like that. 

resurrection with omar epps?

If anybody finds a GI Joe 281 (cover A) at cover price, may be worth picking up. Was a ghost at all the online shops this week and they are listed above cover on eBay at the moment. I guess a new character is introduced.  

I had the 1:10 in my cart at FOC and dropped it later in the day doh!

Edited by awakeintheashes

1 minute ago, awakeintheashes said:

That may have been it. 

I watched it. I don't know if I finished the whole first season. I thought it was good, but they certainly weren't copying whatever I saw in the Revival covers, which implied those revived were a bit murderous? I think we were DVRing it and we had some glitch where saved episodes got lost and that was that, we gave up. 

This picking the next big modern game is a tough one for me, my closest shop has a lousy selection of non-Marvel/DC. Working from home I am no longer a 10 minute walk from Midtown, which has everything. I bought SIKT #1 because I thought the cover looked really cool an i happened to be in the shop when it came out, I didn't even know there was hype.

11 minutes ago, comicginger1789 said:

I def have a copy or 5 of that one lol. Time to cash in!

if that is an "iconic cover" I can think of about 500 other wolverine covers that are on par with it. Is this something found on t-shirts or fridge magnets?

30 long boxes for $24.5K. Primo stuff. Many future $25 iconic covers. All of my Thor 339s.

So selling NM or better Thor 339s for over $15 is a slow process, but I listed 3 dented copies as pressing candidates for $30 and someone bought them immediately.

Edited by the blob

2 hours ago, the blob said:

maybe copper, X-Men 11 is selling for $15-20+ based on it being some sort of "iconic cover" ?

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=x-men+11+lee&_sacat=0&rt=nc&LH_Sold=1&LH_Complete=1

The Ohio sportscard Youtuber that recently got into the comics game keeps talking up this cover.