• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,751 posts in this topic

23 minutes ago, jsilverjanet said:

I have several of these. It’s a marvel/Disney property now is that correct? 

Yeah. Kyle Higgins who is doing Radiant Black and just finished up a Power Rangers run is writing it. 

He seems to really specialize in that genre. 

I probably could have just come back and bought another one. I should have gone there before my haircut and come back 40 minutes later rather than after my haircut.

5 hours ago, kimik said:

Looks like A Nice House on the Lake #1 will kick June off nicely for Tynion as well. Early reports are over 100K in pre-orders.

Too many store variants but yeah the book looks good.

11 hours ago, Corona smith said:

It’s going to be a Venture Brothers Movie. Pretty excited. Now if Adam Reed would ever finish Frisky Dingo I could die happy. Lol. 

Frisky Dingo, so great. I was a huge Sealab fan, and it feels like Frisky Dingo got lost in the shuffle between Sealab and Archer.

16 minutes ago, F For Fake said:

Frisky Dingo, so great. I was a huge Sealab fan, and it feels like Frisky Dingo got lost in the shuffle between Sealab and Archer.

I thought I read that Matt Thompson and Adam Reed had a falling out, which cause FD to end abruptly. There was a Xtacles show that Matt Thompson did which never really took off and Adam Reed went on to do Archer. But, I don’t know if that’s really what happened because their production company does Archer.  

Edited by awakeintheashes

6 minutes ago, Wolverinex said:

Wow, I was bidding on Hank Howard and it went  higher then I expected.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/164863540601?hash=item2662a1fd79:g:ZhEAAOSw4eFgnH33&autorefresh=true

I'm maintaining an every print every issue collection of the bad idea books. I don't know I would sell it but it would be nice to see the books go somewhere. I figure there are a lot of those out there with like-minded people.

2 minutes ago, PeterPark said:

I'm maintaining an every print every issue collection of the bad idea books. I don't know I would sell it but it would be nice to see the books go somewhere. I figure there are a lot of those out there with like-minded people.

I'm pretty much buying all of Eniac, tankers, Whalesville.  Curious if the story in Hank Howard is good.

10 minutes ago, Wolverinex said:

Wow, I was bidding on Hank Howard and it went  higher then I expected.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/164863540601?hash=item2662a1fd79:g:ZhEAAOSw4eFgnH33&autorefresh=true

Wow. Guess I should have made an effort to get more. I grabbed 1 each from two local Shops and added it to a midtown order. 

4 minutes ago, awakeintheashes said:

Wow. Guess I should have made an effort to get more. I grabbed 1 each from two local Shops and added it to a midtown order. 

make you wonder with the restrictions, how many copies ended up getting sold?   only ~55 copies on sale on ebay right now but maybe more will show up ... though obviously the people who didn't preorder or go Wednesday are out of luck

7 minutes ago, Wolverinex said:

make you wonder with the restrictions, how many copies ended up getting sold?   only ~55 copies on sale on ebay right now but maybe more will show up ... though obviously the people who didn't preorder or go Wednesday are out of luck

Yeah, unfortunately it’s just another hoop for customers to jump through. I’m lucky and Wednesday’s are super light at work, so I can make my rounds.  If it’s any consolation, my Friday’s are hell. I’m actually doing Friday work now so it won’t be so bad lol  

1 minute ago, awakeintheashes said:

Yeah, unfortunately it’s just another hoop for customers to jump through. I’m lucky and Wednesday’s are super light at work, so I can make my rounds.  If it’s any consolation, my Friday’s are hell. I’m actually doing Friday work now so it won’t be so bad lol  

so my question for you is Hank Howard any good?  Like Eniac level quality?  

1 hour ago, awakeintheashes said:

About 8 Years after option news. Clone is coming to TV…In Italy lol  

Link

I would sure LOVE to see a Clone series. 

Was bummed when it ended at 20.  Just didn't seem to get the love it should have.

Patrick