• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,730 posts in this topic

Has to be a different cover image...I don't think they are going to count for a lighter hue...

I have purchased several newstand copies of books with some subtle differences and none have been able to be designated with a newstand variant/copy.

This will change, because the market is requiring it.

CGC doesn't have a choice.

I hope so, but my insider sources tell me otherwise.

No, they don't understand.

It WILL change, because the market will demand it.

If CGC refuses, then their (eventual) competition will take up the cause.

They don't have a choice in the matter.

Grouped with RMA? It was just a matter of time. :acclaim:

Yeah, that guy's a total loser who doesn't know what he's talking about and should just die.

Slowly and painfully, if possible.

Note to self...

(scribbles on list next to RMAs name...)

:devil:

Yeah, that guy's a total loser who doesn't know what he's talking about and should just die.

No, you definitely know comics and what you're talking about. You just come off as a :censored: sometimes to people when you tell them what you know. (thumbs u

Did I use the (thumbs u correctly? lol

hm I politely ask to be removed from the list with RMA

No, you definitely know comics and what you're talking about. You just come off as a :censored: sometimes to people when you tell them what you know. (thumbs u

That wasn't an invitation, d-bag.

Did that come off correctly...?

(thumbs u

(thumbs u

doh!

You know, sometimes humor doesn't work as well on the internet as it does in real life. I'll take the d-bag comment. I just re-read my post and it does come off d-bagish and :baiting:. Honestly, meant the 2nd part as a joke. If you didn't take it as humor I apologize.

But then again, I read your post and maybe you did get it and are just having fun back??? (shrug) In which case, hook, line...

Well tried to find copies of issue #1 of The Vault at all my local shops but no luck.

So are any of the DC 52 #1s really going for more than retail? I see Animal Man seems to be one of the tougher ones to get.

I keep moving Animal Man 1 for $10-$12 on eBay.

RMA is a total person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed and i hate him with every fiber of my being.

It was a joke anyway and i honestly enjoy him as much as anyone on the the boards that i don't know personally. PLUS he's the best reason to listen to the "only the valiant".

podcast. BTW why aren't you on that lately?

Awwww...I'm gonna cry....

(sniff)

:cloud9:

I quit the podcast. Got tired of Sean always contradicting everything I said (and, as 400 pointed out, only to agree with it 30 minutes later.)

:shrug:

From the looks of it, they're doing better than ever. I was clearly holding them all back. Everyone's gushing over how sucky I was and how awesome Elveen and Jonesy are.

lol

Good for them, seriously. :)

(thumbs u

doh!

You know, sometimes humor doesn't work as well on the internet as it does in real life. I'll take the d-bag comment. I just re-read my post and it does come off d-bagish and :baiting:. Honestly, meant the 2nd part as a joke. If you didn't take it as humor I apologize.

But then again, I read your post and maybe you did get it and are just having fun back??? (shrug) In which case, hook, line...

meh

I'll accept it...FOR NOW.

But I'm watching you....

Still watching...

....watching.....

Haven't forgotten....

watching%20you.gif

Action Comics #1 I can't get rid of. The hype on that has died down.

I just recently read All Star Western, Justice League Dark & I, Vampire so will see if they fare any better.

Chew comics still continue to sell, I sold the recent Flambe storyline for above cover price.