• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,730 posts in this topic

Dat's me! :cloud9:

How'd you know...?

The podcasts you guys did from SDCC in 09 (I think) for OTV were some of my favorite podcasts. I also always appreciated your banter with chiclo - he tries too hard sometimes.

The whole reason I found these boards was due to you casually mentioning it during one of the podcasts :foryou:

My shops variant program has been incredible for business.

Fans travel 3 states away for my selection. ( & they are $3.99 in shop )

Creators certainly appreciate my support as do the publishers.

There are few shops in the industry that enjoy the considerations that I currently enjoy. ( I have 23 sceduled for 2012 )

Sorry they aren't going to put your nasty children through college.

I'm producing them, BECAUSE people are buying them. Stop buying the "toilet paper", I'll stop producing it.

http://c0014069.r32.cf1.rackcdn.com/x2_99b5536

http://larryscomics.net/images/shop/voltron1.jpg

http://a.yfrog.com/img735/1490/ll9gn.jpg

Edited by LarrysComics

It was a joke anyway and i honestly enjoy him as much as anyone on the the boards that i don't know personally. PLUS he's the best reason to listen to the "only the valiant".

podcast. BTW why aren't you on that lately?

Awwww...I'm gonna cry....

(sniff)

:cloud9:

I quit the podcast. Got tired of Sean always contradicting everything I said (and, as 400 pointed out, only to agree with it 30 minutes later.)

:shrug:

From the looks of it, they're doing better than ever. I was clearly holding them all back. Everyone's gushing over how sucky I was and how awesome Elveen and Jonesy are.

lol

Good for them, seriously. :)

Zeph!!! :acclaim:

How'd you know...?

For what it's worth, I listened to some of the old podcast and you are amusing.

It was a joke anyway and i honestly enjoy him as much as anyone on the the boards that i don't know personally. PLUS he's the best reason to listen to the "only the valiant".

podcast. BTW why aren't you on that lately?

Awwww...I'm gonna cry....

(sniff)

:cloud9:

I quit the podcast. Got tired of Sean always contradicting everything I said (and, as 400 pointed out, only to agree with it 30 minutes later.)

:shrug:

From the looks of it, they're doing better than ever. I was clearly holding them all back. Everyone's gushing over how sucky I was and how awesome Elveen and Jonesy are.

lol

Good for them, seriously. :)

Zeph!!! :acclaim:

How'd you know...?

For what it's worth, I listened to some of the old podcast and you are amusing.

Some of us here that have also posted on Gregs site have known your identity for quite some time now.... ;)

Ratchett & Clank

NO JOKE.

It has been an "Amazon monster" for 3 months, sets on Ebay heating up, nicely too.

To the victor go the spoils. ( That's me )

I'm anticipating Sacrifice #1 to be a monster.

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2011/12/01/from-the-writer-of-our-love-is-real-comes-a-new-limited-run-comic-sacrifice/

I suspect Memorial #1 from IDW will be big too. ( formerly memoir)

sorry that you guys aren't privvy to the advance copies I enjoy.

http://larryscomics.net/images/shop/memorial1-cm.jpg

BUT you guys are REAL smart, you allready know all ths..!

Larry Doherty

Larry's Wonderful, Wonderful World of Comics n such.

we're smart? I'm suprised you can spell your own name

Can anyone fill me in and tell me why Larry's Comics gets such a negative response here? (shrug) I really don't know.

Thanks,

Andy

He's a racist. I'm sure there are other reasons as well.

+1.

And he spams the boards.

I don't know why everyone hates Larry around here either. They love him at KKK meetings? (shrug)

Edited by 400yrs

Can anyone fill me in and tell me why Larry's Comics gets such a negative response here? (shrug) I really don't know.

Thanks,

Andy

To me he comes across as a carnival barker in a discussion group. That and several things that have been said before (some of it I won't touch with a ten foot pole). Why he frequents these boards after what's gone on before is beyond me.