• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,755 posts in this topic

TFAW says sold out when you add to cart

It wasn't sold out when I looked earlier. This is the power of this thread at work. I know a lot of people watch this thread, because I have been watching the number of hits on the blog I posted earlier. Remarkable numbers actually. :)

black mask title is also looking pretty good.

I'd tell you where the variants will be offered for sale tomorrow at the lowest price available, but that would be rude.

this is certainly the last place anyone would want to be rude.

how is the 1:25 variant already selling at 70 bucks a pop...????

Because people are goofy.

that's an understatement... my lcs got 5 copies... and they arent a high volume store... all these insufficiently_thoughtful_persons are doing is driving up the price and themselves... there are going to be so many of these hitting the bay tomorrow... (shrug)

15 bucks, yea right. No way ill pay over 5 for a 3.99 book on release day/week.

:facepalm: Says the guy who was all over Donatello's dead jock the day after it came out

Did i buy any tmnt 44s over cover? Enjoy shoving your statement down your throat buddy.