• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,730 posts in this topic

Krighton I am absolutely not trying to be a , but you MUST have 100 copies of this book, because if there is an Outcast post, you've made it. So spill the beans, what are you sitting on? I have 4 9.8, 3 CGC and 1 the other guys.

Jay

200_s.gif

lol

hm

Great call! Saw that news today as well. IH 92 1st with the gladiator suit cover might explode. :cloud9:

Man that book and the set will explode now.

Great to see it extremely well written book.

5 Sales already today.

Also look for Hulk 88-91 to increase as well for the build up to the story.

Edited by Fastballspecial

I have noticed the normal cover being snatched up on the bay also my lcs had a few sitting at $20 idk if they took them to the back or someone grabbed them but they are gone. The animated film is being done by Sony so if anything it will bring publicity to miles on a new level (every spidey movie thus far has had annoying levels or marketing) if the rumors come out to be true miles on the big screen handled by the lego movie guys has potential as a film. Will it translate into comics idk

Edited by rush_6

Some of them move quicker than others. the Action Comics homage is one of the alleged 300 copies print run and very tough in 9.8. I've seen a couple 9.6's in person and whoever bought this 9.8 got a rarity for sure

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CGC-9-8-Spawn-228-Action-Comics-1-Cover-Swipe-McFarlane-1-25-Sketch-Variant-/162055270726?hash=item25bb3f3146:g:JU4AAOSw1DtXJRSO

I'm a huge fan of the #222 Kudranski Variant :cloud9:

Don't see them too often.

Those really were distributed at random, I found 3 of them when they came out. All sold ASAP of course

I guess the animated movie does have legs !

That price is nuts, I personally lost interest in this book when I saw it was an overstock blowout variant for retailers. (shrug)

I guess the animated movie does have legs !

That price is nuts, I personally lost interest in this book when I saw it was an overstock blowout variant for retailers. (shrug)

hm

-J.