• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,751 posts in this topic

So why does it matter? Does anyone read the comics?

Yes. But not you?

Yes, I've read this series. That is why I'm questioning why there is more than a $4-5 value associated with these specific issues. There is nothing overly significant.

It's a great series, but today that rarely equates to monetary value.

Occasionally.

American Alien saw a spike due to readership demand.

Once it happens, though, the spec machine starts rolling, and the LCS bushes are beaten relentlessly for copies to free up on eBay. This usually quells some of the demand.

So why does it matter? Does anyone read the comics?

Yes. But not you?

Yes, I've read this series. That is why I'm questioning why there is more than a $4-5 value associated with these specific issues. There is nothing overly significant.

It's a great series, but today that rarely equates to monetary value.

Occasionally.

American Alien saw a spike due to readership demand.

Once it happens, though, the spec machine starts rolling, and the LCS bushes are beaten relentlessly for copies to free up on eBay. This usually quells some of the demand.

King's Vision = Fractions Hawkeye.

A moment of Silence before the Madness Begins. :slapfight:

By the way if you are paying these prices your too late move on to the next spec.

Invinc Ironman 7

Invinc Ironman 9

I managed to sell a II7 at 110 this morning. I have one more II7 slab left that I'm putting up later today, though with that CBR article I assume #9 is going to be the big one since it's the first full. Those are going straight to CGC now ;)

By the way if you are paying these prices your too late move on to the next spec.

Invinc Ironman 7

Invinc Ironman 9

I managed to sell a II7 at 110 this morning. I have one more II7 slab left that I'm putting up later today, though with that CBR article I assume #9 is going to be the big one since it's the first full. Those are going straight to CGC now ;)

Something appears to have gone horribly wrong with MJ on that II7 cover.

Invinc Ironman 7

Invinc Ironman 9

Something appears to have gone horribly wrong with MJ on that II7 cover.

From far away it looks like she has a gap-toothed grin.

#2 & #3 of Vision were over-shipped FREE to retailers matching their #1 numbers.

they are the most common. Don't get take the bait of somebody with a pile of three's...

Product Update (12/17/15)

THE VISION #3 FREE COPIES

Retailers will receive enough free copies of VISION #3 (NOV150795, FOC 12/7/15) to bring their total shipped copies up to match orders placed by FOC of VISION #1 (SEP150758). The Free copies of Vision #3 will arrive to Customers with their normal pay copies that are scheduled to go on sale 1/6/15.

Those numbers will NOT show up on comichron, it does not include FREE promo books only books sold.

there are a bunch of new characters in Vision series that potentially make it key & the writer is "THE" buzz guy in the industry right now...

Grayson, Sherriff of Babylon,Omega Men...

Not big sellers but insane positive word of mouth.

This is why I like retailers on here. So now any speculator site hyping issue 3 is full of it. I mean really it shows they have no clue.

Edited by Fastballspecial