• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,730 posts in this topic

Can anyone find a spoof of this sort of thing.. I think it may have been a SNL skit but it could have been "In Living Color" or a show like that. The guys were selling something on TV and had a "fire sale" and actually appeared to burn the place down... and then the sale ended and they put out the fire and moved onto the next item. It was brilliantly funny...can't find it anywhere!

SNL

SNL Will Ferrell as Don West

Definitely correct, thank you! I wish they had the sketch I remember at that link, talk about keeping a turkey in suspense. Although with this extra info I may be able to find it now. Thanks again!

An official T-206 Honus Wagner replica card for ONLY .01 + shipping and handling. The Master...Sho Nuff!

I woke up the next morning and refused to get out of bed ... I didn't want to look in that mirror and see a LOSER! :roflmao:

Edited by viperdays

Also looks like the sellers feedback rating potentially kept them from receiving higher bids. That 1 negative feedback seemed kind of a lame reason for a negative- slow shipping.

Nice pickup!

It was not me, unfortunately. It just popped up when I was searching closed auctions today.

It was only listed for 8 minutes. Seller probably got a side offer and ended it or something.

Shows it ended as BIN.

Seller started auction at $19 and probably had BIN set at $145. Someone snapped it right up.

Nice pickup!

It was not me, unfortunately. It just popped up when I was searching closed auctions today.

It was only listed for 8 minutes. Seller probably got a side offer and ended it or something.

Shows it ended as BIN.

Seller started auction at $19 and probably had BIN set at $145. Someone snapped it right up.

Ah, yes, you are correct. (thumbs u