• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,755 posts in this topic

Spoon PLEASE!

Man, I wish I had more copies to take part in a pump and dump that isn't happening.

What does the CGC label say for 1st "Venompool"? Hmm? What book is it a label for? None...oh that's a problem now isn't it.

All of this is garbage and we are all wrong if the labels don't confirm 1st Appearance I guess. But that's not what I am even saying. I am pointing out why C&D #50 is a KEY towards the whole Venom Symbiote+Deadpool story and you guys are democratically trying to pivot.

I would own you guys in a courtroom if I were a lawyer.

1. You don't need to own massive quantities of a book to be guilty of pumping and dumping. You used a false narrative to prop up a book. You continue to do so after being made aware of the bad information you continue to post.

Sorry Pal, but in order to pump and dump, you must be able to dump copies, and I cannot unless I dump the 1 I own. I am posting legitimate information and the pages form the book have been posted to support my logical conclusion. You have JACK SQUAT to back up yours so IDK where you think this perpetuation of bad information is coming from other than your mouth currently.

2. CGC labels aren't gospel.

Realize where you are, and yes they are gospel to people who hold cgc as the standard in grading. Maybe you should leave if you don't support, think there are inaccuracies, and maybe Hulk 180 Should be worth more then huh?. Start your own grading company and make "correct" labels then. You can really show them who's boss!

3. What is garbage? That your defense of Cable/Deadpool 50 is that it came out first and that because it's in continuity? Neither of those things matter since it isn't the first appearance of the character. Venom is not in Cable/Deadpool 50. Deadpool is not possessed in Cable/Deadpool 50. Ergo, there is no first appearance of Venompool in that book.

First time Deadpool combines with a Symbiote, and that symbiote is a spawn of Venom. ergo 1st Appearance. Try actually reading a book before discrediting it.

4. Feel free to post the panel or panels from Cable/Deadpool 50 where Venom possesses and or/manipulates Deadpool. And then explain why the character's first action is to stab itself in the head to separate itself from the host to which it allegedly just bonded.

already done, you want to eat brains too bro? I know Deadpool doesn't eat brains normally unless Zombified or Symbiote controlled. And I know you don't lift bro.

5. You are now attempting to change the argument from whether or not Cable/Deadpool 50 is the first appearance of Venompool to whether or not it is "key in regards to the Venom Symbiote + Deadpool story."

1st time they appeared to combine, ergo 1st appearance. People posting "Why is C&D even heating up?" Well, maybe if you read books more often you'd know why

6. No, we are not all wrong. Just you.

sigh, if we were in a courtroom, you would pack up and quit your practice before your partners fired you for getting owned logically.

Excellent post. Nope. Post is weak as spoon.

I'm not sure how weak spoons are in relation to arguments on the internet, so I'll just disagree.

People get angry, Not angry but I won't be punked by a few fools who aren't able to manipulate the market on a certain book trying to discredit it's significance, while accusing others of trying to pump and dump a book they have 0 copies for sale of. You do realize how that doesn't work right?

but it's more important to have accurate information, rather than coddle those who post misinformation.

"Not angry, but I'm totally angry! Grrrr!" The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

So why do people coddle you so much around here? Your inaccurate information about print run conspiracies is more than enough to ban yourself under your own set of rules. Get outta here!!!

1. Not relevant to this discussion.

2. You cannot make things up, claim them as "facts", and expect to be taken seriously when you won't even be bothered to attempt to prove your claims. Saying "2 + 2 = 5" and expecting everyone to simply believe you does a great disservice to your credibility. As someone once said, you're entitled to your own opinion...but not your own "facts." If you have any evidence of your claims, present it, as Darkstar has done with you. If you don't...don't make the claims.

Nothing I posted is misinformation.

Despite the multiple witness of several people to the contrary...?

It is a 1st appearance of the combo despite the name/label given to part of Venom that spawned off to create the scenario in the issue.

Label for 1st appearance on your "What If" 1st full possession? Oh...wait...NO LABEL FOR THAT 1st Appearance, and since we are on the CGC boards, their word is gospel.

I've already told you that that's not true, has never been true, and isn't part of their service (which is evident by the blank labels.) It's bonus information that CGC offers at their discretion, and they make no claims as to its validity.

Maybe you guys should leave if you dislike CGC books and their labels or how they label.

Well that's a dumb statement, and I'm pretty sure you know it. Acknowledging that CGC labels aren't intended to be gospel doesn't mean that people "dislike CGC and their labels." Poor reasoning.

Again, the bunch of you who seem to want to discredit C&D #50 because you are likely in on the What if and paid too much for copies. Sorry not sorry. Try reading if you want to try speculation.

You want to try to debate me some more on this topic? We can do it via PM if you don't want to be embarrassed publically any longer.

Bye Felica's!

No, if you can post it publicly, it can be debated publicly. There's no need to "hide" in PMs.

Who is "Felica"?

Spoon PLEASE!

Man, I wish I had more copies to take part in a pump and dump that isn't happening.

What does the CGC label say for 1st "Venompool"? Hmm? What book is it a label for? None...oh that's a problem now isn't it.

All of this is garbage and we are all wrong if the labels don't confirm 1st Appearance I guess. But that's not what I am even saying. I am pointing out why C&D #50 is a KEY towards the whole Venom Symbiote+Deadpool story and you guys are democratically trying to pivot.

I would own you guys in a courtroom if I were a lawyer.

1. You don't need to own massive quantities of a book to be guilty of pumping and dumping. You used a false narrative to prop up a book. You continue to do so after being made aware of the bad information you continue to post.

Sorry Pal, but in order to pump and dump, you must be able to dump copies, and I cannot unless I dump the 1 I own. I am posting legitimate information and the pages form the book have been posted to support my logical conclusion. You have JACK SQUAT to back up yours so IDK where you think this perpetuation of bad information is coming from other than your mouth currently.

2. CGC labels aren't gospel.

Realize where you are, and yes they are gospel to people who hold cgc as the standard in grading. Maybe you should leave if you don't support, think there are inaccuracies, and maybe Hulk 180 Should be worth more then huh?. Start your own grading company and make "correct" labels then. You can really show them who's boss!

3. What is garbage? That your defense of Cable/Deadpool 50 is that it came out first and that because it's in continuity? Neither of those things matter since it isn't the first appearance of the character. Venom is not in Cable/Deadpool 50. Deadpool is not possessed in Cable/Deadpool 50. Ergo, there is no first appearance of Venompool in that book.

First time Deadpool combines with a Symbiote, and that symbiote is a spawn of Venom. ergo 1st Appearance. Try actually reading a book before discrediting it.

4. Feel free to post the panel or panels from Cable/Deadpool 50 where Venom possesses and or/manipulates Deadpool. And then explain why the character's first action is to stab itself in the head to separate itself from the host to which it allegedly just bonded.

already done, you want to eat brains too bro? I know Deadpool doesn't eat brains normally unless Zombified or Symbiote controlled. And I know you don't lift bro.

5. You are now attempting to change the argument from whether or not Cable/Deadpool 50 is the first appearance of Venompool to whether or not it is "key in regards to the Venom Symbiote + Deadpool story."

1st time they appeared to combine, ergo 1st appearance. People posting "Why is C&D even heating up?" Well, maybe if you read books more often you'd know why

6. No, we are not all wrong. Just you.

sigh, if we were in a courtroom, you would pack up and quit your practice before your partners fired you for getting owned logically.

Excellent post. Nope. Post is weak as spoon.

People get angry, Not angry but I won't be punked by a few fools who aren't able to manipulate the market on a certain book trying to discredit it's significance, while accusing others of trying to pump and dump a book they have 0 copies for sale of. You do realize how that doesn't work right?

but it's more important to have accurate information, rather than coddle those who post misinformation.

So why do people coddle you so much around here? Your inaccurate information about print run conspiracies is more than enough to ban yourself under your own set of rules. Get outta here!!!

Nothing I posted is misinformation. It is a 1st appearance of the combo despite the name/label given to part of Venom that spawned off to create the scenario in the issue.

Label for 1st appearance on your "What If" 1st full possession? Oh...wait...NO LABEL FOR THAT 1st Appearance, and since we are on the CGC boards, their word is gospel. Maybe you guys should leave if you dislike CGC books and their labels or how they label.

Again, the bunch of you who seem to want to discredit C&D #50 because you are likely in on the What if and paid too much for copies. Sorry not sorry. Try reading if you want to try speculation.

You want to try to debate me some more on this topic? We can do it via PM if you don't want to be embarrassed publically any longer.

Bye Felica's!

...and by your logic(?) that would also make ASM 300 the first full appearance of Carnage, et al. hm

-J.

Actually, ASM 258 is the first real appearance of the symbiote. Undervalued...

Wouldn't ASM 252 be considered the first symbiote? I know issue 258 reveals that Spider-Man's black costume is really an alien, but doesn't that revelation create a retroactive historical fact?

Inquiring minds wanna know!!

Meck

^^ * I was afraid of getting jumped for saying that! Can we all just agree that cable and Deadpool number 50 is the first symbiote possessed Deadpool?

Deadpool isn't possessed in the book, so no.

Riiiight...... because it's just normal for him to scream "I will eat your brains!"

Unless he wanted to say that himself, thats textbook possession dude.

Really, what is "Normal" for Deadpool? He kinda does what he wants.

Should I be going through every issue of What If from 1977 on up since imaginary stories now count as 1st appearances?

I agree, however we already received visions of future characters from what if books.

Spider-girl

Skaar

Lady thor * Foster*

What if? issues are many times basically try-out stories. If something sticks or resonates with fans it can be moved into continuity (like the other examples above ).

"Venompool" being the latest example (first appearance in the What if? story, the most sought out book from that arc being the compilation issue with the wicked Skottie Young cover ).

-J.

What others have moved to continuity? And don't say Jane Foster. That books was 35+ years old when Thor "changed".

What If the Hulk had the brain of Bruce Banner?

What If Spider-man's clone lived?

What If Elektra had lived?

What If the Thing and Beast continued to mutate?

What If Spider-man had not married Mary Jane?

What If Phoenix rose again?

Should I be going through every issue of What If from 1977 on up since imaginary stories now count as 1st appearances?

I agree, however we already received visions of future characters from what if books.

Spider-girl

Skaar

Lady thor * Foster*

What if? issues are many times basically try-out stories. If something sticks or resonates with fans it can be moved into continuity (like the other examples above ).

"Venompool" being the latest example (first appearance in the What if? story, the most sought out book from that arc being the compilation issue with the wicked Skottie Young cover ).

-J.

What others have moved to continuity? And don't say Jane Foster. That books was 35+ years old when Thor "changed".

Those stories weren't "moved to continuity." In most cases, those are completely different stories, with completely different outcomes, than what happened "in-continuity." They aren't scripts or outlines for what happened later, nor were they intended to be.

If all they share is a title, that's not really "moving to continuity."

Candletric: Thanks for the link to read C&D 50!

I don't usually get involved in comic arguments, but I do want to point out that on page 3 of C&D 50, Deadpool calls the symbiotes 'Venom look-a-likes'. That would mean that C&D 50 is not the 1st appearance of Venompool but is the 1st Deadpool covered in a symbiote that resembles Venom.

Correct?

Candletric: Thanks for the link to read C&D 50!

I don't usually get involved in comic arguments, but I do want to point out that on page 3 of C&D 50, Deadpool calls the symbiotes 'Venom look-a-likes'. That would mean that C&D 50 is not the 1st appearance of Venompool but is the 1st Deadpool covered in a symbiote that resembles Venom.

Correct?

Correct. It's not Venom. It's a symbiote that is part of the same collective as the Venom symbiote.

If you (the 'in general' you) feel that's significant, C+D 50 is a book you probably want to get.

anyways the what if deadpool venom story was first printed in the what if one-shot's not the deadpool venom one shot. SOOOOOOOOOO the first time deadpool is venom is in part one of that series. That other book is a reprint and only worth big money because of a low print run

Spider-girl

Skaar

Lady thor * Foster*

-J.

Those stories weren't "moved to continuity." In most cases, those are completely different stories, with completely different outcomes, than what happened "in-continuity." They aren't scripts or outlines for what happened later, nor were they intended to be.

The same or similar concepts/ideas/characters appeared in What if? stories first.

Just as the concept/idea/character of "Venompool" first appeared in a What if? story.

No one said they were adapted verbatim into continuity as they originally appeared in What if?, but the concepts /ideas/characters are certainly recognizable.

You are splitting hairs.

-J.

Spider-girl

Skaar

Lady thor * Foster*

-J.

The same or similar concepts/ideas/characters appeared in What if? stories first.

Just as the concept/idea/character of "Venompool" first appeared in a What if? story.

No one said they were adapted verbatim into continuity as they originally appeared in What if?, but the concepts /ideas/characters are certainly recognizable.

You are splitting hairs.

-J.

No. The ones saying that they are "tryouts" are the hair-splitters, here. It's absurd to call a story from 1981 a "tryout" for a story that eventually happened in 1994.

And you are incorrect to say "the same or similar stories appeared in What If...? first. No, the same or similar stories happened in continuity first, which LED TO the What If...? stories. Without the original clone saga from ASM #143-ish to 151 (1975), there is NO 90's clone saga, irrespective of What If...? #30.

I think what really matters is when the character is complete in a lasting role....such that it can be named....

Alex summers 1st appeared in x-men 54, but became Havok in 57.... Which is worth more? 57....

It's the first full appearance of Havok....

now venompool? I like venol personally... The suit and everything dssw......... You see the complete character in the MU for the first time...

Spider-girl

Skaar

Lady thor * Foster*

-J.

You are splitting hairs.

-J.

No. The ones saying that they are "tryouts" are the hair-splitters, here. It's absurd to call a story from 1981 a "tryout" for a story that eventually happened in 1994.

And you are incorrect to say "the same or similar stories appeared in What If...? first. No, the same or similar stories happened in continuity first, which LED TO the What If...? stories. Without the original clone saga from ASM #143-ish to 151 (1975), there is NO 90's clone saga, irrespective of What If...? #30.

I'm not going to get bogged down in a debate over semantics with you , but sufficeth to say, this is your opinion and you are entitled to it.

-J.