• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,730 posts in this topic

But this board, which has many, many more members, is perfectly fine.

This board has all types of problems, but it is policed albeit some think too much and other think too little. Its a work in progress.

We regulate sellers, we out con artists, we have kudos threads, we do great work for board members when they have traumatic life events.(Death, cancer, fires, floods, etc....) I've been fortunate to be a part of several.

We share ideas, we send an action figure around all over the country, we help to raise money for events and so on...

We had writers on here, artists and publishers. A large amount of money changes hands on this board weekly and for the most part most transactions go well.

Love it or hate it its the model for most boards in the comic hobby.(Whether they admit it or not.)

Nick Spencer's arrogance and douchebaggery is what cancelled Bedlam lol

lol, i meant they cancelled their subscriptions once they couldnt flip it anymore, bedlam being the inflection point of collectors/speculators, but yes, well said :)

I forgot all that drama. lol

but those were the days! lol

ddtUzpa.gif

h/t: Dre

This board has all types of problems, but it is policed albeit some think too much and other think too little. Its a work in progress.

We regulate sellers, we out con artists, we have kudos threads, we do great work for board members when they have traumatic life events.(Death, cancer, fires, floods, etc....) I've been fortunate to be a part of several.

We share ideas, we send an action figure around all over the country, we help to raise money for events and so on...

We had writers on here, artists and publishers. A large amount of money changes hands on this board weekly and for the most part most transactions go well.

Love it or hate it its the model for most boards in the comic hobby.(Whether they admit it or not.)

I dont think there is a larger commission free sales market for selling in any hobby or commodity. As hard as I go at he forum moderating practices, the selling here, as well as self regulating, is the best of anything I have ever seen, and truly unique I think.

That's the first thing they tell you before you know its a scam.

Sell all your comics now people.

Sounds like the other one. The donation things on here must be in an area I don't frequent.

The money changing hands though is where things can get "hairy". I can say something in here and someone can sell it on here as well. Isn't that the rub?

At any rate, it looks like your concerns were heard.

Sounds like the other one. The donation things on here must be in an area I don't frequent.

The money changing hands though is where things can get "hairy". I can say something in here and someone can sell it on here as well. Isn't that the rub?

At any rate, it looks like your concerns were heard.

That's really all I was pointing out. I got nothing personal against them.

They have a good site.it can develop into something great but if they aren't careful about how they conduct business it could end just as quickly.

Well said

Gotham City Sirens #1 is off to the races

Any particular reason? Saw it slowly creeping back up...

Some overlooked covers in that series.

They confirmed the movie today.

However, I fully recommend the book regardless, because it's really enjoyable.

Paul Dini writing makes for a really fun read, and I really like March's art.

I picked up a #5 earlier today to complete the 26 issue run. Couldn't have timed it better.

The series is brilliant from start to finish.

The variant of issue 2 which no one talks about his a nightmare to find.

Funny how no one discusses that one.

I have sold several sets over the years.

What variant for issue 2?!? I know of the JoNes variant for 1 and the 2nd print for 1 but I don't recall there being a variant for number 2.

Totally agree on Paul Dini's writing, he is super underrated!

With that being said, is non-variant #1 a sell or hold right now?

Totally agree on Paul Dini's writing, he is super underrated!

With that being said, is non-variant #1 a sell or hold right now?

The answer is almost always sell.