• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,755 posts in this topic

Sold out of Detective 850. For the life of me I don't get that book, but its got demand. Sold both copies in less then an hour of listing and neither were NM.

I sold 10 of them in the last week and a half, and I doubt there's any more copies within driving distance as I hit up every shop in that time.

Take the money and don't look back (thumbs u

Found one online for $5.00.

Hoping it doesn't suddenly vanish from inventory, or suffer a price correction.

Id say your odds are 50/50 let us know.

I am betting you wont see it.

I'll keep you posted.

It's from a mid western chain of stores that rhymes with "Damn Packers"

lol

Any bets on new TV show Johns is talking about? We could start a pool there are so many choices lol.

The books I most associate Johns with are JSA, Flash ( which I already exist ), and Green Lantern in that order. So its probably Zatanna or Metmorpho. lol

Found one online for $5.00.

Hoping it doesn't suddenly vanish from inventory, or suffer a price correction.

Id say your odds are 50/50 let us know.

I am betting you wont see it.

I'll keep you posted.

It's from a mid western chain of stores that rhymes with "Damn Packers"

lol

That's my local (chain). They should (will) come through.

Sold out of Detective 850. For the life of me I don't get that book, but its got demand. Sold both copies in less then an hour of listing and neither were NM.

I sold 10 of them in the last week and a half, and I doubt there's any more copies within driving distance as I hit up every shop in that time.

Why would anyone buy 10 of anything??? :baiting:

Tec850 x10 / LCSa+LCSb+LCSc+LCSd =FIOS

translation: the 10 copies I got from 4 shops paid for my cable bill this month ;)

Any bets on new TV show Johns is talking about? We could start a pool there are so many choices lol.

Static

Legion of Super-heroes

Metal Men

Birds of Prey

Vertigo title

Out of that bunch I would guess either Static or BoP, but Johns hasn't been really associated with any of those titles much has he?

Johns is the head of DC so might not be a title he worked on.

This is how I see it.

- Static has been talked about for years.

- Legion of Super-heroes has been teased on Supergirl and flash tv shows.

- Birds of Prey has a good chance now that the movie has been changed to Gotham City Sirens. Recently the DC tv shows have added a few female heroes connected to Birds of Prey like black canary and gypsy.

- Metal Men has been mentioned before as a tv show.

- The Question is another character they have talked about which could be connected to Birds of Prey with The Huntress.

Edited by juggernaut

Hey didn't want to start a whole new thread so I thought I'd ask this question here.

I was looking at the CGC graded copies of the Batman Adventures Mad Love and noticed the Prestige format version is selling for nearly as much as the 1st print regular edition. Why is this.

Mad Love Prestige

I know this copy had a best offer accepted. I looked it up and it still sold for $300.

Also on the CGC label it has the date of 2/94 which is the published date of the 1st print, but the prestige format did not come out at the same time as the regular version. If you look on the cover, Bruce Timm's signature shows '95, so this version came out at least a year after the 1st printing came out.

Static

Legion of Super-heroes

Metal Men

Birds of Prey

Vertigo title

My moneys on Static

Pretty sure DC can turn him into their version of Miles Morales

Unless they make Black Lightning that first

Any chance at Nightwing?

I thought it was the RAY? The freedom fighters

That's an animated series, like the Vixen show. Should be sometime in 2017.

Tec850 x10 / LCSa+LCSb+LCSc+LCSd =FIOS

translation: the 10 copies I got from 4 shops paid for my cable bill this month ;)

Except for the 10,000 other krappy books you bought over the years that amounted to nothing . . . :baiting:

And btw, you're being overcharged for cable. lol