• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,755 posts in this topic

Don't know if this has been brought up, and I have to be honest that CBSI made me take note of this... always been a fan of this cover, but I never wanted to pay more than $10 for it. That changed today.

Batman & Robin Adventures #21 http://www.ebay.com/sch/Comics/63/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=batman+robin+adventures+21&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&rt=nc

2 sold today for around $70 raw... I remembered my LCS had one sitting for months at $20 ($16 after subscriber discount), so I went and grabbed it.

I would have to go back and look, but this book has been appreciating for awhile. Ive been actively looking for it for months with no luck. It got featured this past week on another site so it will even go higher now probably.

Edited by Fastballspecial

Sometimes, a cover will pop in people's eyes when they see other people appreciating it. That's not necessarily being a lemming. I've had the crowd go for covers I still didn't care for, and I've seen covers through new eyes when I've heard other people appreciate it.

This post gets two thumbs up. (thumbs u(thumbs u

I remember Wizard, long ago, having a 'best 100 covers' article. I took note of, and looked looked for a few of them.

Sometimes, a cover will pop in people's eyes when they see other people appreciating it. That's not necessarily being a lemming. I've had the crowd go for covers I still didn't care for, and I've seen covers through new eyes when I've heard other people appreciate it.

This post gets two thumbs up. (thumbs u(thumbs u

I remember Wizard, long ago, having a 'best 100 covers' article. I took note of, and looked looked for a few of them.

Given your username I would have thought you would have set your standards higher.

:jokealert:

Flash 138 - partial depiction in photograph

Flash 139 - partial depiction in reflection of eyeball

Flash 140 - full depiction in one panel on last page

Flash 141 - first meaningful appearance. Races the Flash. Loses. Dies.

Oh man I guess I was late to the show. Will he continue to be a major presence or is it not worth to hold onto the copies I have?

Unless you think he's going to spinnoff into his own show, or they're going to recast his character with Justin Bieber or Eric Trump, you should probably sell. I assume you're already in a position to profit. Take the profit and be happy.

138 is the book, it shot up a while back until Savitar was announced. 138 is tough to find in high grade and it looks like he's going to be in more of th cw shows besides the Flash.

Right, I thought Black Flash wasn't even going to be on the show as it was actually Savitar. As someone else on here said, Black Flash was a Red Herring.