• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,730 posts in this topic

Why Big Hero? Movie already dropped. It was a success, but value for comics won't get to the level it was before the movie.

Any time I can buy a Disney related property cheap I will. I just suggested another team to look at. The other guys ran with it.

Hey, I still buy Scooby Doo books. What's wrong with me? I'm not doing this right.

MT0JxQ_zpsx8nhwvsz.jpg

They're going to make another movie, no?

Yes, called Big Hero 7. No, I'm not kidding.

disney xD tv show?

So Totally Awesome Hulk 16 confirmed the speculation from Totally Awesome Hulk 15. The all Asian team will be known as The Protectors. TAH 15 variant has about tripled in price, but could have legs to go higher once more know of this team. 15's variant is my best bet (although I only found one local), and I picked up three each of the regular cover to 15 and 16. Thanks for your time. 

5 minutes ago, freecharlie said:

So Totally Awesome Hulk 16 confirmed the speculation from Totally Awesome Hulk 15. The all Asian team will be known as The Protectors. TAH 15 variant has about tripled in price, but could have legs to go higher once more know of this team. 15's variant is my best bet (although I only found one local), and I picked up three each of the regular cover to 15 and 16. Thanks for your time. 

I wouldnt say tripled. Looking at sold copies on Ebay, it's less than doubled in price.

On 2/4/2017 at 6:09 PM, freecharlie said:

formation of an Asian superhero team. Kamala, Hulk, and Silk are three fan favorites from this group

How many teams are they going to have Kamala join?  hm

She's an Inhuman, former (?) Avenger, Champion, now the Protectors?

And despite the speculation on the 1:25 Variant, anyone else think the normal cover looks better? (shrug)

Edited by Doc McCoy
group name added

3 hours ago, Doc McCoy said:

How many teams are they going to have Kamala join?  hm

She's an Inhuman, former (?) Avenger, Champion, now the Protectors?

And despite the speculation on the 1:25 Variant, anyone else think the normal cover looks better? (shrug)

There seems to be no limit on the amount of teams kamala will join. She is on the new secret warriors team coming soon also. And i agree the regular cover is superior to the the 1:25 which is a tad bit goofy for my personal taste.

On 2/9/2017 at 0:06 PM, rush_6 said:

There seems to be no limit on the amount of teams kamala will join. She is on the new secret warriors team coming soon also. And i agree the regular cover is superior to the the 1:25 which is a tad bit goofy for my personal taste.

She is stealing jobs from Americans super heroes!

(Just kidding, just kidding!!!)