• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,751 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, ygogolak said:

Weapons of Mutant Destruction, is there a crossover event that has stood the test of time? 

I realize you are not a fan of this book, but sales just cant lie. Look at presales on Hulk 22. It might be a case where
pre-sales leave some holding the bag for awhile as demand catches up I can see that happening for a bit. I would swoop
in and grab some more if it does depending on how it ends.

47 minutes ago, Lonzilla said:

Cannon Busters 0 and 1`

https://www.ebay.com/sch/Modern-Age-1992-Now/900/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=cannon busters&LH_Complete=1&rt=nc&_trksid=p2045573.m1684

Only a couple a high sales since the Netflix announcement. Will take some serious digging and hunting to find copies

those will be VHTF for sure.  Can't say I've ever seen that book.

22 hours ago, Ryanfromottawa said:

http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/New_Avengers_Vol_3_10

im just going by this, on a side note it's part of the lead up to the 'infinity ' miniseries, that I enjoyed reading , involved thanos and the black order 

Infinity 4 came out a month before NA #10 (shrug)

http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Infinity_Vol_1_4 

I guess it did not.  What was thanes appearance in NA #10? he was shown, named and used his power in infinity 4

Edited by paul747

4 hours ago, fastballspecial said:

I realize you are not a fan of this book, but sales just cant lie. Look at presales on Hulk 22. It might be a case where
pre-sales leave some holding the bag for awhile as demand catches up I can see that happening for a bit. I would swoop
in and grab some more if it does depending on how it ends.

Doesn't have anything to do with being a fan. I'm saying know the market. These books will not hold these prices, especially when the trade comes out a week after the story is complete.

2 hours ago, paul747 said:

Infinity 4 came out a month before NA #10 (shrug)

http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Infinity_Vol_1_4 

I guess it did not.  What was thanes appearance in NA #10? he was shown, named and used his power in infinity 4

He appears as an unnamed doctor/healer. 

Just had a look at a cgc slab for infinity 4 and no mention of first appearance thane.

2 hours ago, Aweandlorder said:

nice, I still have all my copies.  I took them out the poly-bags so I could properly grade them, but I will still make some cheese I'm sure.

5 hours ago, ygogolak said:

Doesn't have anything to do with being a fan. I'm saying know the market. These books will not hold these prices, especially when the trade comes out a week after the story is complete.

Short run, you're right.   The ADHD modern market will move on to the next big thing.

Long run... you might also be right.  Depends on whether the concepts and character introduced becomes an integral part of future stories or not.

11 hours ago, 500Club said:

Short run, you're right.   The ADHD modern market will move on to the next big thing.

Long run... you might also be right.  Depends on whether the concepts and character introduced becomes an integral part of future stories or not.

I sure hope not!

WeaponH.jpg

Edited by ygogolak

5 hours ago, ygogolak said:

I sure hope not!

WeaponH.jpg

Haven't read it yet so I'll reserve judgement. That said, the people who complained about Supes wearing the red undies on the outside, should have a field day with this guy and him getting the pants on over the spikes....and X-Force pouches. :roflmao:

51 minutes ago, the authority said:

Haven't read it yet so I'll reserve judgement. That said, the people who complained about Supes wearing the red undies on the outside, should have a field day with this guy and him getting the pants on over the spikes....and X-Force pouches. :roflmao:

Maybe the spikes come out when he gets, um....excited

:banana:

http://www.ign.com/articles/2017/07/14/first-look-at-weapon-h-marvels-hulkwolverine-hybrid

I can't believe that no one in the Marvel offices referred to that as Dildohulk... so I'm going to assume they thought it would sell anyway. hm

"Weaparation H", "Dildohulk", "Pulverine"

Edited by valiantman