• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,755 posts in this topic

16 hours ago, the authority said:

Haven't read it yet so I'll reserve judgement. That said, the people who complained about Supes wearing the red undies on the outside, should have a field day with this guy and him getting the pants on over the spikes....and X-Force pouches. :roflmao:

Maybe he never takes his pants off? It's bound to induce some sores eventually and probably start smelling very quickly, but maybe they figure "screw it, he doesn't need to change pants!"

On 8/12/2017 at 6:15 PM, gradejunky said:

those will be VHTF for sure.  Can't say I've ever seen that book.

My extensive hunting for Cannon Busters  has turned up 1 copy of #0 (2005 SDCC), 1 copy of Cover A, and 2 copies of Cover B.

That's from a dozen stores in 2 states.

Whew

7 hours ago, fastballspecial said:

I could have ordered 2 online I just wasn't interested enough to gamble on it. Too much other stuff to chase.

Netflix series coming next year. If they were cheap enough, the risk is minimal

2 hours ago, Lonzilla said:

The Sentry #1 1st series, 1st appearance is showing movement over the last few weeks.

Other than it being a great series, any reason for this? Movie spec news? Anyone?

https://www.ebay.com/sch/Modern-Age-1992-Now/900/i.html?LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&_from=R40&_nkw=sentry+1

Don't worry about the reason, instead go out and start looking for as many as you can find!  

7 hours ago, Lonzilla said:

The Sentry #1 1st series, 1st appearance is showing movement over the last few weeks.

Other than it being a great series, any reason for this? Movie spec news? Anyone?

https://www.ebay.com/sch/Modern-Age-1992-Now/900/i.html?LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&_from=R40&_nkw=sentry+1

Probably something somewhere. I remember this one from a while back.

https://moviepilot.com/posts/3983371

Interesting week in modern sales. I am purposely leaving off store variants and exclusives there are entire websites
for those books and I am really bored with them lately.

Hulk 22 - This book has become a monster. Just look at sales. For once I agree it is a good investment although
the price is climbing much faster then I anticipated.

Mr. Miracle - Seems to have calmed down a bit at $15. I like seeing B listers get some good press.

Venom 1 Lethal Protector Newsstand sells very very well. One of the sales is mine and I had several offers that I turned down before I had 
a BIN hit. The demand is there. No matter what haters say.

New Avengers 10 looks to be a $20 book now. It really is a :censored: to find.

WMD tie ins are all showing some appreciation. At this point I am going to say this set will be similar to Old Man Logan
although for me the art and writing isn't as good, but the public has spoken they like it. So all tie ins are seeing appreciation
sales currently even WMD is selling above cover.

Uncanny X-Men Annual 1 2017 Domino Cover seems to be selling well lately.

Superman Batman Annual 4 Demands seem to be increasing for it.

First 10 or so issues of Zombie Tramp continue to sizzle. 

UF 4 just the regular issue is really selling well now approaching $50 in NM.

Daredevil 111 variant is selling well last few months.

I really hope DC's Metal does well. One local shop tells me his DC buyers have fallen in 1/2
due to all the screws ups and price increases on DC books. 

Sandman 69 seems to be the current invogue book. I need to sell mine $20 currently.

Hughes covers of WW, Tomb Raider and Catwoman still sell very well in high grade even 
common non desireable ones are appreciating.

Alias - Lord this book is sky rocketing again. Even some issues that weren't desireable last
time are appreciating now.

Secret Wars Battleworld 3 - If you want to make a few bucks.

5 hours ago, fastballspecial said:

Interesting week in modern sales. I am purposely leaving off store variants and exclusives there are entire websites
for those books and I am really bored with them lately.

Hulk 22 - This book has become a monster. Just look at sales. For once I agree it is a good investment although
the price is climbing much faster then I anticipated.

Mr. Miracle - Seems to have calmed down a bit at $15. I like seeing B listers get some good press.

Venom 1 Lethal Protector Newsstand sells very very well. One of the sales is mine and I had several offers that I turned down before I had 
a BIN hit. The demand is there. No matter what haters say.

New Avengers 10 looks to be a $20 book now. It really is a :censored: to find.

WMD tie ins are all showing some appreciation. At this point I am going to say this set will be similar to Old Man Logan
although for me the art and writing isn't as good, but the public has spoken they like it. So all tie ins are seeing appreciation
sales currently even WMD is selling above cover.

Uncanny X-Men Annual 1 2017 Domino Cover seems to be selling well lately.

Superman Batman Annual 4 Demands seem to be increasing for it.

First 10 or so issues of Zombie Tramp continue to sizzle. 

UF 4 just the regular issue is really selling well now approaching $50 in NM.

Daredevil 111 variant is selling well last few months.

I really hope DC's Metal does well. One local shop tells me his DC buyers have fallen in 1/2
due to all the screws ups and price increases on DC books. 

Sandman 69 seems to be the current invogue book. I need to sell mine $20 currently.

Hughes covers of WW, Tomb Raider and Catwoman still sell very well in high grade even 
common non desireable ones are appreciating.

Alias - Lord this book is sky rocketing again. Even some issues that weren't desireable last
time are appreciating now.

Secret Wars Battleworld 3 - If you want to make a few bucks.

I've been finding NA #10 in runs, like #8-12 in a set at shops for cheap but never see it in a bin by itself. I'm still not convinced that NA 10 is Thane's 1st appearance but I'll take the money. I'm leaning toward Infinity #4

SW Battleworld #3, that cover is just so beyond awful and that will prevent it from really taking off IMO. How many people here  looked it up on ebay and went "Ecccch!"

Sandman 22 slowed down a bit but once the next Dark Nights chapters come out, 22 and 69 should go up again (69 is Daniel's 1st appearance as Dream, so that's the one to get I believe)

Original covers for metal #1 are super hard to find my lcs had a ton of variants but literally none of the midnight release or the metal label ones I got lucky when I found one someone hid on there shelf ? sent that sucker to cgc.

Edited by JcomicJ

On 8/26/2017 at 11:36 PM, Lonzilla said:

I've been finding NA #10 in runs, like #8-12 in a set at shops for cheap but never see it in a bin by itself. I'm still not convinced that NA 10 is Thane's 1st appearance but I'll take the money. I'm leaning toward Infinity #4

SW Battleworld #3, that cover is just so beyond awful and that will prevent it from really taking off IMO. How many people here  looked it up on ebay and went "Ecccch!"

Sandman 22 slowed down a bit but once the next Dark Nights chapters come out, 22 and 69 should go up again (69 is Daniel's 1st appearance as Dream, so that's the one to get I believe)

:news: It is infinity #4  -first full

Edited by paul747

5 hours ago, paul747 said:

:news: It is infinity #4  -first full

NA 10 is Thanes first appearance.

marvel have said it themselves.

infinity 4 is first named 

The argument is...does a character have to be named to be considered first appearance? I dont think so.