• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,730 posts in this topic

Well on another note I can't believe how hot Venom 1 the Gold variant has gotten.

I've had it up for a day or two, its at $76.00 $102.50 and I have 74 views and 26 watchers.

Edited by Rip

15 minutes ago, kevhtx said:

No, lets don't. As I said to J, I give up.

Your opinions are superior to mine. Obviously, all my comments defending the 1:50 and denying the shilled bids were wrong. AND, the R&M comic series and all the other products associated are obviously all propped up on fake bids. There is really no demand there. :insane: (obvious sarcasm since I never said any of that)

Ok, now make a snarky remark back at me and then. LETS MOVE ON TO SOMETHING ELSE.

As I said plenty of times in the past...

The fun part about having a discussion with you is that I dont really need to try hard to make my point.. Its easier to just quote you:

46 minutes ago, kevhtx said:

I don't get your point. You act as though I have denied that the 1:50 book has shilled bids. 

Another point though is we would have to go back to when WD was hottest to compare. WD is not that hot as a TV series right now. R&M is about as hot as its gonna get probably. WD was hottest probably 2-3 years ago. So, you are right, in the past month, there probably isn't anything. Again, trying to compare two different series is futile.

59 minutes ago, maidenmate91 said:

Not "pumping" anything you pretentious know it all. Stick to comics, you obviously have no clue. I think your ego needs deflated, I was defending the shows popularity not "pumping" the books jack.

Oh my mistake.  I guess I just got a little confused by your motives since you were posting in a sub-forum about modern comics heating up and what not.  Oops.  (thumbsu

Seems like we are all generally in agreement at this point, with regards to at least the rampant shilling going on with at least some of the comics now.

So what's that about Venom 1 Gold now?  :)

-J.

On 09/10/2017 at 1:20 PM, maidenmate91 said:

Not "pumping" anything you pretentious know it all. Stick to comics, you obviously have no clue. I think your ego needs deflated, I was defending the shows popularity not "pumping" the books jack.

Savage

33 minutes ago, Flatliner1313 said:

Savage

:roflmao: Yes nothing more brutal than a Rick and Morty fanboy/apologist/pump and dumper getting their knickers in a public twist.  

Any-who, here's the latest shilled auction of this "rare" book in this "popular" series:

http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBids&item=263253841125&showauto=true

(*I seeeeee you l***c (53) :shy: )

-J.

Edited by Jaydogrules

9 minutes ago, Jaydogrules said:

:roflmao: Yes nothing more brutal than a Rick and Morty fanboy/apologist/pump and dumper getting their knickers in a public twist.  

Any-who, here's the latest shilled auction of this "rare" book in this "popular" series:

http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBids&item=263253841125&showauto=true

(*I seeeeee you l***c (53) :shy: )

-J.

Everyone else has moved on. Not sure why you cannot. You are just trying to stoke the fires and jab at people some more with your comments. Go start your own Rick and Morty hate thread and see how many people join it.

Everyone else here wants to move on to other things. We don't give a mess about more links to the 1:50. We all know whats going on with it and many of us have reported it to eBay. No need to keep posting it here. Go make your own thread about it.

1 minute ago, kevhtx said:

Everyone else has moved on. Not sure why you cannot. You are just trying to stoke the fires and jab at people some more with your comments. Go start your own Rick and Morty hate thread and see how many people join it.

Everyone else here wants to move on to other things. We don't give a mess about more links to the 1:50. We all know whats going on with it and many of us have reported it to eBay. No need to keep posting it here. Go make your own thread about it.

Refer your comments to flatliner1313.  And you may want to re-adjust your lens a bit if you think alerting the group to continued fraud on this book constitutes "hate".  

-J.

7 hours ago, Jaydogrules said:

Refer your comments to flatliner1313.  And you may want to re-adjust your lens a bit if you think alerting the group to continued fraud on this book constitutes "hate".  

-J.

That fraud has been discussed ad nauseam. You aren't doing it out of concern for board members. You can tell simply by the jabs you are taking in your post (see your well placed quotes along with your fanboy description). You are continuing to prod this subject. It is crystal clear.

Like I said, everyone else is moving on, so lets do so. If you want to continue this subject, start your own thread. Otherwise, like someone else said, we probably do need to get mods involved.

47 minutes ago, kevhtx said:

That fraud has been discussed ad nauseam. You aren't doing it out of concern for board members. You can tell simply by the jabs you are taking in your post (see your well placed quotes along with your fanboy description). You are continuing to prod this subject. It is crystal clear.

Like I said, everyone else is moving on, so lets do so. If you want to continue this subject, start your own thread. Otherwise, like someone else said, we probably do need to get mods involved.

If you want to discuss "jabs", I will have to refer you to maidenmate91 this time, who took the initial one. But of course you will ignore that.

And FYI I will continue to post frauded up auctions and fake "sales" of books in this series wherever and often as I like.  That's not against any rules I'm aware of, and if you happen to think otherwise, then notify away. Methinks thou doth protest too much.  

-J.

Edited by Jaydogrules

5 hours ago, Jaydogrules said:

If you want to discuss "jabs", I will have to refer you to maidenmate91 this time, who took the initial one. But of course you will ignore that.

And FYI I will continue to post frauded up auctions and fake "sales" of books in this series wherever and often as I like.  That's not against any rules I'm aware of, and if you happen to think otherwise, then notify away. Methinks thou doth protest too much.  

-J.

Please stop this. Leave it alone. You have proven your point enough of this

On 10/9/2017 at 4:33 PM, Rip said:

Well on another note I can't believe how hot Venom 1 the Gold variant has gotten.

I've had it up for a day or two, its at $76.00 $102.50 and I have 74 views and 26 watchers.

I want one eventually, I'll wait for it to dip a bit first though.:wishluck: I just want a copy exclusively for the rear cover art that is on the gold only.

0.jpg