• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,751 posts in this topic

lol For your sake, I hope you're kidding around. No one thinks that the Tron variants are actually Venom variants. I've heard these Apocalypse variants are actually Venom variants though. And you should look at Ebay again. The Cap, Spidey, Hulks, Secret Avengers, etc are all selling for $20-$60 raw.

Tron variants are 1:15....and they are *Tron*....not Venom.

I've never seen them, or heard of them, intil now.

Looks like they sell for about $15 each, raw NM-ish.

lol For your sake, I hope you're kidding around. No one thinks that the Tron variants are actually Venom variants. I've heard these Apocalypse variants are actually Venom variants though. And you should look at Ebay again. The Cap, Spidey, Hulks, Secret Avengers, etc are all selling for $20-$60 raw.

Tron variants are 1:15....and they are *Tron*....not Venom.

I've never seen them, or heard of them, intil now.

Looks like they sell for about $15 each, raw NM-ish.

Yeah, I know that some of them are selling for $20-$60 raw, especially Moon Knight and ASM.

Most of them aren't but are definitely picking up....and I know that noone thinks the Tron variants are venom variants.I meant that Tron variants have limited appeal to them, compared to Venom variants, which I am sure you know and we both agree on.

FWIW, I found a seller offering a Spiderwoman tron variant , he had it graded as a NM/M...at $19.99 OBO, sent him a ofer on it....and I made him an offer that he accepted on some Deadpool #1 variants...he passed on the Spiderwoman tron offer I sent, I assumed he woulda taken it.I probably shoulda just paid the $20 for it, it looked like a 9.8....just needed a bit of dry cleaning on the BC at the staples and I coulda had it graded onsite at Wizard Philly in June.

He pulled the listing off eBay with the notation "item no longer available"... :roflmao:

So yeah, my thoughts are that the seller probably read the CBSI write up on them and pulled the listing to have it graded or will be relisting, at a higher price.They definitely are heating up.

So yeah, my thoughts are that the seller probably read the CBSI write up on them and pulled the listing to have it graded or will be relisting, at a higher price.They definitely are heating up.

That's not how books heat up. That's market manipulation .

That's not how books heat up. That's market manipulation .

Close. That can be how books heat up, but probably shouldn't be.

Tron variants are the new Venom variants. (or maybe Venom variants were the new Tron variants :insane: )

http://www.ebay.com/sch/Comics/63/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=tron%20variant&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&rt=nc&_trksid=p2045573.m1684

Are you the CBSI GUY? Tron pump and dump

Man these guys buy this stuff up then pump it ! Any one following these guys are C H U M P S !

Its not pump and dump. Its pump and chump....

Anyone with a brain knows those books have been bought by mostly BY PUMPERS before the hyped up web post. I mean this is getting desperate.

:popcorn:

Tron variants are the new Venom variants. (or maybe Venom variants were the new Tron variants :insane: )

http://www.ebay.com/sch/Comics/63/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=tron%20variant&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&rt=nc&_trksid=p2045573.m1684

Are you the CBSI GUY? Tron pump and dump

Man these guys buy this stuff up then pump it ! Any one following these guys are C H U M P S !

Its not pump and dump. Its pump and chump....

Anyone with a brain knows those books have been bought by mostly BY PUMPERS before the hyped up web post. I mean this is getting desperate.

:popcorn:

Next thing you know, RMA's posts will be "pay per view" . . . :eyeroll:

Always loved the Tron variants. Kept a set and sold a set. can't believe those print runs are that small (according to that link).

No way in Hell the print runs of the Tron variants are anywhere near as low as CBSI indicates.

They were 1:15 variants.

I know this title comes up all the time, and a lot recently, but NYX 3 is now officially bonkers. Possible NM raws over $300, a 9.6 Best Offer in the ballpark of $749 (BIN was that price), 9.8's over $1000!!!! I got my 9.4 like 6 months ago and paid about $200 and if these prices hold it will be one of my best investments ever.

Second appearance and variants are spiking also. All this over an unconfirmed possible movie appearance.

Edited by drotto

Nyx 4 is a decent cover and has a first appearance or 2 as well if memory serves me correctly.

I dunno about those Tron variants, they all look pretty stupid and I'd be embarrassed to display them. Also those varants aren't that rare. they were 1:15.. not 1:50 or 1:100.

any mention yet of Eastmans Batman turtles variant covers?, especially #2..

its $100 bucks and selling like hotcakes.. the "coolest Batman cover ever"..

according to my teen and preteen children..

I show them covers of Batman 251, 232, 227, and they remain unconvinced.

been over a year since Lazarus news popped and not a peep since.

Takes time look how long it took for actual Outcast news.

It was optioned before the book was released and has moved incredibly fast. Preacher on the other hand took forever.