• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,751 posts in this topic

21 minutes ago, Red_Hood said:

Not exactly exclusive to eBay but Sadlemoncomics had posted the pre-sale to Amazing Spider-Man #797 ( ASM #238 homage cover ) with only 600 copies 

and it sold out within 2 minutes.

Copies are for sale and selling on eBay for $99.99 USD 

Dont see how it sold out. Terrible cover.

Edited by ComicCollectorMatt

5 hours ago, kimik said:

Wow. It used to be only #221 (AF #15 homage) and #228 (Action #1 homage) that were consistent $30 books.

That was two-three years ago.  Look at what the variants sell for.

A 228 9.8 just sold for $50 in 9.8 btw.

Edited by ygogolak

3 hours ago, Red_Hood said:

Not exactly exclusive to eBay but Sadlemoncomics had posted the pre-sale to Amazing Spider-Man #797 ( ASM #238 homage cover ) with only 600 copies 

and it sold out within 2 minutes.

Copies are for sale and selling on eBay for $99.99 USD 

The copies that were on eBay for $99.99 USD are all sold and there are sales over $150 USD for raw now and asking prices are insane with prices over $250.00 USD

Some recent Modern sales I've made for interested parties:

Green Lantern #25 (2005)- 2 x 9.0 copies @$10 ea.

Mighty Avengers_#13_VF/NM 9.0 x 1- $8

Doomsday Clock_#1B Gary Frank_NM+ 9.6+-$10

Over the Garden Wall_#1A Ongoing_NM- 9.2-$8

Mister Miracle (2017)_#1A_DC Comics_NM+ 9.6+-$22 Auction.... ugh not too happy on that price but whatever , right?

Rai_#0_8.5-$10

Seven to Eternity_#1B 1st Print_NM 9.4+-$25

Stabbity Bunny_#1_NM 9.4+_Self Published-$48 Auction...ok, but again, not as good as I would have hoped

Stabbity Bunny_#3_NM 9.0_Self Published-$17 Auction...:sorry:

Call of Duty: Zombies_#1-6_1st Prints_Complete Set_9.2-9.6-$40

Doomsday Clock_#1 Lenticular_NM+ 9.6+-$8

Have one to sell? Sell now

Have one to sell? Sell no

10 hours ago, BishopT said:

227, too.

Every day my phone is blowing up with a story about the upcoming Spawn movie (getting a bit annoying). 

Between that, homage covers, and not plentiful: I'm not too surprised.  

Patrick

13 minutes ago, followtheleader said:

Every day my phone is blowing up with a story about the upcoming Spawn movie (getting a bit annoying). 

Between that, homage covers, and not plentiful: I'm not too surprised.  

Patrick

I have a triplicate Spawn #228 that is only a 9.0 listed for $49.99 OBO with a watcher.  Maybe it sells for that?  I wish I would have followed my gut and really loaded up on these!

7 minutes ago, gradejunky said:

I have a triplicate Spawn #228 that is only a 9.0 listed for $49.99 OBO with a watcher.  Maybe it sells for that?  I wish I would have followed my gut and really loaded up on these!

That is such a crappy feeling when you had that "gut" feeling, didn't follow it and then witness the coulda-shoulda.....

35 minutes ago, ygogolak said:

Cool, so you don't have any. Got it.

I sure do but I don't have time for the drama and attention it will bring if I open up anymore about it.

Just warning the community I've been a part of for 10 years to keep your eyes wide open when dealing with these groups. Take that with a grain of salt if you wish.

2 minutes ago, I like pie said:

I sure do but I don't have time for the drama and attention it will bring if I open up anymore about it.

Just warning the community I've been a part of for 10 years to keep your eyes wide open when dealing with these groups. Take that with a grain of salt if you wish.

Oh right. I've got some info. too. Real big info. I'm just not going to share it.

5 hours ago, I like pie said:

Buyer beware when it comes to Frankies,  ComicMint and SadLemons. They all have very shady business practices when it comes to print runs and sell outs.

I’ve had no issues with them. Purchased a few times and get what I pay for so I’m happy. 

Maybe a PM with more information about this?