• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,751 posts in this topic

love to know how many are actually out there

There aren't any!

Didn't you read the listing??

"Retailers had to order at least 20 copies of #1, then at least 20 or more of both #2-3 to qualify

for one copy, and this wasn't announced until after #1 came out, so nobody qualified."

lol

must be atleast one as it is for sale on feebay (shrug)

One more for tonight.

Wolverine Vol.2 #66 2nd Prints are still bringing in pretty good money. When they show up for sale. They're still pulling around $20 to $30 on eBay!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/WOLVERINE-66-vs-HULK-Old-Man-Logan-2nd-Variant-2003-NM-/120726610128?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item1c1bdde0d0

http://www.ebay.com/itm/WOLVERINE-66-vs-HULK-2nd-Variant-2003-VFN-NM-Old-Man-Logan-/400251966625?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item5d30e054a1

One more for tonight.

Wolverine Vol.2 #66 2nd Prints are still bringing in pretty good money. When they show up for sale. They're still pulling around $20 to $30 on eBay!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/WOLVERINE-66-vs-HULK-Old-Man-Logan-2nd-Variant-2003-NM-/120726610128?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item1c1bdde0d0

http://www.ebay.com/itm/WOLVERINE-66-vs-HULK-2nd-Variant-2003-VFN-NM-Old-Man-Logan-/400251966625?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item5d30e054a1

Thanks WDMARVELCOMICS

I appreciate your input. (thumbs u

Just a quick question to everyone: Why is Steel #1 so popular now???

It's not a first appearance (Steel's been around after Death Of Superman). I read it, and nothing really happened (well except Steel getting his @$$ kicked by Doomsday)

What's so significant about this issue??

It's not a first appearance (Steel's been around after Death Of Superman). I read it, and nothing really happened (well except Steel getting his @$$ kicked by Doomsday)

Steel was just introduced in the new DC 52 in Action Comics #4. I'm assuming it has something to do with that. Maybe he'll be getting his own series soon?

Edited by Reno McCoy

i been trying to find out and can see nothing, print run was 19000

I don't think it has that of a short print (it has more than 10,000 print). It doesn't have the highest print either. I would just say it's in the middle.

The Reign of Doomsday arc SUCKED. The first 5 issues were good. It showed how each of the superman family lost to Doomsday. But when they showed who was behind it all ( "Doomsday Slayer" :roflmao: ) after that the story line just stinks.

I don't think it has that of a short print (it has more than 10,000 print). It doesn't have the highest print either. I would just say it's in the middle.

The Reign of Doomsday arc SUCKED. The first 5 issues were good. It showed how each of the superman family lost to Doomsday. But when they showed who was behind it all ( "Doomsday Slayer" :roflmao: ) after that the story line just stinks.

Never read it. Not really calling my attention. lol

ASM V2 19 has always been a constant seller for me in NM at $15-20.

20 is almost as tough to get in high grade, but dont sell for a squat.

I know what you mean. When I sold some of mine off last year I should've ran Fixed Price auctions. Becuase I had 4 of them sell in the $4 to $8 range on bidding auctions.