• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,751 posts in this topic

Wow! Genuinely impressed it is getting that much love, certainly headed into territory that outstrips quite a lot of other scarce comics and zines. Not saying it doesn't deserve a ton of praise but it gets hard to justify the price compared to what else is on my want list right now... heady heights :applause:

Infinity War #1-6 in NM @ $58 & 34 watchers because the Avengers movie announcement was "War" and not "Gauntlet". Looks like a mad scramble for these issues. lol. I love this new media driven key issue collectors world. I can dump all my 90's garbage! (thumbs u Edited by whetteon

Edge of Spider-Verse #2 3rd print, heating up, not even out yet, new cover.
Link?

%24_57_3.jpg

nearly 2x cover price pre-release makes me think this one is gonna be tough to get

Then again, could totally be wrong, have been before. I had a very tough time getting 2nd prints on this, and the new cover will make it a bit more desirable I'm thinking.

Link?

%24_57_3.jpg

nearly 2x cover price pre-release makes me think this one is gonna be tough to get

Then again, could totally be wrong, have been before. I had a very tough time getting 2nd prints on this, and the new cover will make it a bit more desirable I'm thinking.

They should just go ahead and call this the 'comic-con costume pattern variant'

Infinity War #1-6 in NM @ $58 & 34 watchers because the Avengers movie announcement was "War" and not "Gauntlet". Looks like a mad scramble for these issues. lol. I love this new media driven key issue collectors world. I can dump all my 90's garbage! (thumbs u

Talk about fortunate timing: I listed a set of Infinity War here for $20 three weeks ago, no takers. Just sold it on ebay last night for $90!

:banana:

Edited by mrwoogieman

Link?

%24_57_3.jpg

I like that cover.

Is there an Uncanny X-Men #266 (1st Gambit) appreciation thread? There's been a gradual uptick from the $200 price point it was sitting at.

With the confirmation of "go" for the movie, mid/low $200's seem like a good entry point to grab a copy (if you don't already own one).

***1990...borderline "modern"