• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,751 posts in this topic

Since you don't follow logic and are quite delusional as some have mentioned, I'll keep posting this as a response:

Just like trying to call CM1 an origin story cant make it so, try to claim i dont follow logic cant make it so. Janet, Linguini, Hulk an Zacrew (all pissed for other reasons), cant make it true either.

I'll respond to any valid points. Repeating the same wrong thing is pointless.

I don't think any of those people are "pissed" or upset.

I think you need your own thread.

Where's the love for the Walmart Exclusive Iron Man: Movie Special Issue #1? It came out in September/October of 2008 and features Coulson throughout.

Interesting, do you have any pictures or more info on it? Is it a regular size comic, or a small insert that fit in the DVD case?

Yea I would love to see pics on that one as well.

There were two on ebay, one has since sold (from this thread obviously), the other is still there.

Just search "walmart iron-man" under comics.

Oh I found it but the description gives little info. I did some research on Coulson a while back and tried to check on all the comics like this that may have had appearances that predated Battle Scars. I do not believe that he appears in this rare comic but I could very easily be wrong.

not enough people talk about how Wyclef Jean's song 911 is about how you should tolerate domestic abuse.

It even has Mary Jane signing about how she had to lie to the police about how her man wasn't at her house because she has a do not contact order, but since its kind the love your mom probably warned your about, they can't get out of it.

And we were so close to almost having Wycleaf as the new president of the united states.

Since you don't follow logic and are quite delusional as some have mentioned, I'll keep posting this as a response:

Just like trying to call CM1 an origin story cant make it so, try to claim i dont follow logic cant make it so. Janet, Linguini, Hulk an Zacrew (all pissed for other reasons), cant make it true either.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=8154726#Post8154726

:whistle:

-slym

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=8154726#Post8154726

:whistle:

-slym

1. thats not his own thread

2. What is the kind of love Mary J Blige's mom warned her about?

3. Why does Wyclef keep saying "Mary, I'm in trouble" - like as if it say, "tell them you made it up"

I have a great idea sell all the books and make profits and stop all this arguing. This is a modern heating up thread not a circle jerk over Carol Danvers, Captain Marvel, Ms. Marvel, Marvel NOW Ms. Marvel crapola.

I second that.

This used to be an extremely useful thread years ago. Please start the debates in their own threads. People used to list books heating up with links, making this a valuable and easy to use "tool" for those of us looking to "cash in", which is pretty much all of us.

:foryou:

This used to be an extremely useful thread years ago.

Snicker...

So... Spider-Gwen is in the 616 now eh? Second appearance too huh?

Any thoughts on which of the ASM #9 variants will take off?

It'll hit like gang busters especially the Comicxposure with Silk, Spider-Gween and Spidey on the cover IMO.!

Also first time Silk & Spider-Gween together on the cover of that variant spells more hotness.

Ya I agree that the Comicxposure variant is the one to get. They have a color and a black and white variant. (thumbs u

First off, I wanna say that Hit Monkey is freakin' awesome!

I read an interview with James Gunn where he said he pitched the idea of a H.M. movie a few times before landing GOTG, and he still wants to do one. Could we see H.M. in the next GOTG end credits scene? Fetching decent prices..

http://www.ebay.com/sch/Modern-Age-1992Now-/900/i.html?_sop=1&_from=R40|R40|R40|R40|R40|R40|R40|R40|R40&_nkw=hit+monkey+1+one-shot&LH_Complete=1&rt=nc

I read an interview with James Gunn where he said he pitched the idea of a H.M. movie a few times before landing GOTG, and he still wants to do one. Could we see H.M. in the next GOTG end credits scene? Fetching decent prices..

http://www.ebay.com/sch/Modern-Age-1992Now-/900/i.html?_sop=1&_from=R40|R40|R40|R40|R40|R40|R40|R40|R40&_nkw=hit+monkey+1+one-shot&LH_Complete=1&rt=nc

Heh.......not even the first appearance.

Heh.......not even the first appearance.

Yes and no, it's the web comic printed in the one-shot. The Deadpool 3 issue storyline started later the same month

Had a rush on Day Men today...

Absolutely stagnant for months.

Windows of opportunity.

Screenplay writer attached to project.

It'll go stagnant again for months.

Then another window.

aqQ0JgD.jpg

Edited by LarrysComics

Here's the first appearance of Kamala from Captain Marvel #14.

It's this one panel. I guess everyone can make their own decision on whether or not this is significant enough to merit value.

kamala.jpg

Cameo then?

I'm going with this one. Low print, hard to find (only two copy's left on feebay) Selling at 2-3x the 1st print. With a full cover appearance a month before Ms Marvel #1. Seems like the top choice too me. 2c

image_zps898b0817.jpg

Cheers!

It's this one panel. I guess everyone can make their own decision on whether or not this is significant enough to merit value.

kamala.jpg

I really hope you're joking. Of course it merits value. I've already given the evidence that no one can dispute. Straight from the writer of the book. The artist has said it as well that it is her 1st appearance.

Its not an arm (superman #17 - doomsday), its not a televison screen (Jimmy Olsen #134 - Darkseid) or a preview.

kamala.jpg

I really hope you're joking. Of course it merits value. I've already given the evidence that no one can dispute. Straight from the writer of the book. The artist has said it as well that it is her 1st appearance.

Its not an arm (superman #17 - doomsday), its not a televison screen (Jimmy Olsen #134 - Darkseid) or a preview.

That doesn't mean everyone is going to see it as valuable, or as the book to get.

It's a one panel shot, with no dialogue. If the writer didn't point it out, nobody would know who the hell it is. She looks like a 30 year old woman there, not a teenager.

Comics are full of one panel appearances more significant than this one, that don't become the primary book that the market chooses as its first appearance. Some people favor the first time a character is ever published on paper. Some people favor their first significant appearance in a book. Everyone has their preference for what they are going to collect. The point of this was never to debate what her first appearance is, and I never put up any kind of debate on the matter. It was to post the panel in question, and let people decide whether or not its enough for them to spend ~$25 on a copy if they don't know what they're getting for their money.

And while we're on topic, Ms Marvel seems to be selling for around $25-30 right now. There you go.