• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,730 posts in this topic

http://mycomicshop.com/search?ItemID=31936313

Batman 40 on MCS auction??? Wha???

What about it?

doesn't it seem high? $15? for a 9.2?

http://mycomicshop.com/search?ItemID=31936313

Batman 40 on MCS auction??? Wha???

What about it?

doesn't it seem high? $15? for a 9.2?

I just bought a half dozen NM copies for 5 each. So yeah, that's high. But I do see some short-term growth with this one.

Because it's part of a great arc just like Court of Owls and Death in the Family. It's Batman, Joker, Snyder and Capullo. 4 great reasons why it's relevant to Batman fans. Outside of it being one of Capullo' worst covers that is.

Ya, but that could be said about most books in this run. It's a great run. I dunno. Speculation makes my brain hurt.

Because it's part of a great arc just like Court of Owls and Death in the Family. It's Batman, Joker, Snyder and Capullo. 4 great reasons why it's relevant to Batman fans. Outside of it being one of Capullo' worst covers that is.

Ya, but that could be said about most books in this run. It's a great run. I dunno. Speculation makes my brain hurt.

That's the rub though. There's no more spec left in this book right now. The combo, 1:25 and newsstand are for completionists like me. We know Bruce is still alive, we know they're not killing off Joker for good. It is what it is, a part of an arc with a terrible regular cover that has a sweet 1:25, low print combo pack and a hard-to-find in NM or better newsstand.

Actually, did I just spec that book? I think I did. My bad.

Is the issue that ended End game, final story arc issue. So much hype behind it. People were waiting for issue 40 for a veey long time since it got interrupted, didnt it get push back like 2 months? I forgot if this was due to convergence or not...its been a while. Great..great arc.

Pittsburgh58 pretty much nailed it with his post. Im having a hars time deciding if i like end game more than court of owls, both are great arcs.