• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,755 posts in this topic

Anyone think the Grindhouse 8 book with the girl enjoying herself on the cover might get hot/banned/etc.?? It comes out next week and I haven't heard much about it.

I bought the first few issues for the Francavilla covers but I stuck around for the pulp/grindhouse feel. Fun stuff!

2 stores had Young Terrorists, 3 stores didn't order it (too expensive)..1 of the stores that had it was the BAM variant (cost about $11 after tax).

It's a GRAPHIC NOVEL FOR $7.99.

Best deal on the shelves today....

:golfclap:

My bad..

It's full color, original material, 84 page square bound for 6.99.

great value IMHO.

I'd love to see similar price point from other publishers.

Yeah, has 'issue 1' in the indicia and 'continued' on last page.

Anyway, read half the issue over lunch and the story has me hooked. Will definitely be adding this to my pull

Sounds like a perfect torrent file to search for.

Stealing young creator / publisher content isn't my style...

I like to support interesting material with a purchase.

2 stores had Young Terrorists, 3 stores didn't order it (too expensive)..1 of the stores that had it was the BAM variant (cost about $11 after tax).

It's a GRAPHIC NOVEL FOR $7.99.

Best deal on the shelves today....

:golfclap:

My bad..

It's full color, original material, 84 page square bound for 6.99.

great value IMHO.

I'd love to see similar price point from other publishers.

Yeah, has 'issue 1' in the indicia and 'continued' on last page.

Anyway, read half the issue over lunch and the story has me hooked. Will definitely be adding this to my pull

Sounds like a perfect torrent file to search for.

Stealing young creator / publisher content isn't my style...

I like to support interesting material with a purchase.

I like the way you phrase your response as if pirating comics only robs the poor struggling creator and has nothing to do with the fact that you sell comics. Pirating comics doesn't always hurt the little guy and personally if I read a digital comic for free and really love it I am going to invest. That means buying comics, original art, going to convention signings and on and on.

AS I said to my fiance,

Honey I have to try the milk before I buy the cow....

( And for my next fiance I learned to keep my mouth shut )

So far in vancouver I am hearing that there are very few oxymorons and young terrorists that have made it to a shelf...

AS I said to my fiance,

So far in vancouver I am hearing that there are very few oxymorons and young terrorists that have made it to a shelf...

Sounds like a paadox.

Does anyone have any idea what the cover D that MCS has listed is? I haven't found a single reference to it anywhere.

Young Terrorists 1 Variants

Second print?

I bought some earlier today. I doubt they would release them at the same time. I saw a 2nd print release date of sometime in September. I figured you would know, if anyone. Strange.

Second print was just announced a couple hours ago via email from Black Mask.

NOT sure if that's cover: D

It's a 1st print with a Ben Templesmith cover

And it doesn't come in a sealed bag !

How was it ordered/obtainable? It seems like no one knows about it and zero copies on ebay so far.

MCS Has the ratio wrong, cover C is a 1:5 variant, (I nabbed it, and did the pricing of variants for the order this week and that is what Diamond has for the note).

The Cover D listed on MCS is the 1:10

Also, unsuspecting sell out with Guardians Team Up #10 because of the Deadpool and Rocket Raccoon story. Sold out in the store in 3 hours and was gone from Diamond by 2PM Eastern as well.

MCS Has the ratio wrong, cover C is a 1:5 variant, (I nabbed it, and did the pricing of variants for the order this week and that is what Diamond has for the note).

The Cover D listed on MCS is the 1:10

Also, unsuspecting sell out with Guardians Team Up #10 because of the Deadpool and Rocket Raccoon story. Sold out in the store in 3 hours and was gone from Diamond by 2PM Eastern as well.

Then what is cover B? And why isn't a single copy on ebay or any images online with the exception of Lone Star. It doesn't really make sense.

It makes perfect sense actually.

Covers A and B have to order 5 copies to get 1 copy of C. Covers A and B need 10 Copies to get cover D.

No ebay listings because it is a low print independent title.

I would imagine Larry ordered more than 10 copies. Did you guys have any copies at your shop?

It makes perfect sense actually.

Covers A and B have to order 5 copies to get 1 copy of C. Covers A and B need 10 Copies to get cover D.

No ebay listings because it is a low print independent title.

I would imagine Larry ordered more than 10 copies. Did you guys have any copies at your shop?

I asked Black Mask

They said cover D is going to be a Third Eye Exclusive.

I'd imagine tied to an event, they do a ton of signings.

If you're interested, reach out to Steve.

AS I said to my fiance,

Love it!! Poor guy.

AS I said to my fiance,

Oxymoron is tough to find in the wild too?

Guess I hit two for two yesterday!

BYDo9t9l.jpg

I'm thrilled with Young Terrorist day one sales in the shop.

For a $6.99 book from an obscure publisher, it dominated my Indy sales yesterday by net price & volume. Impressive debut.

Online sales indicate this might be the first "hot" book after the summer doldrums.

It's interesting that Image stopped shop variants, & smaller companies have filled the void nicely. Without shop variants, nothing from Image has really "popped" lately.

LijcLDpl.jpg

Edited by LarrysComics