• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,751 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Ovrclck said:

I found a store who still has 9 left of the DVD's. I bought two @ 24.99 each. Hurry! :D

The Complete First Season 1 -2

With COMIC BOOK "The Good Morty" for Season 1 and "Plumbus" owner's manual for Season 2 

BRAND NEW

I saw those. I was conflicted. Lots of dvd bootleggers, but seems like it would be a stretch to fake those so quick. And, the seller has a ton of good ratings. Seems like a low risk for $50 and they offer returns. Hmm.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Linguini said:

Feedback on both suggest they sell bootlegs. Good luck.

Yeah, thats my worry. Seems if its fake, they jumped on this really fast in making these fake comics. Could be. Luckily, with eBay buyer protection, it might be a case where it could be returned possibly. I see a lot of "pre-owned" but then it says they have a bunch of them. 

3 minutes ago, Ovrclck said:

I can see how that can be assumed but who's to say that the buyers weren't trying to rip off the seller? We'll see next week when my order arrives. hm

eBay is extremely lenient towards refund to buyers. This seller says they accept returns. So, if you see any issues at all with the dvds, eBay will probably side with you. So, if you can prove they are bootlegs, you can easily get your money back.

7 minutes ago, Ovrclck said:

I can see how that can be assumed but who's to say that the buyers weren't trying to rip off the seller? We'll see next week when my order arrives. hm

The one you posted was in the US and had a rating over 10000. I know that doesn't mean they are not bootlegs, but it just moved the needle of risk over into the green for me. For $25, I took a risk.

11 minutes ago, IntoAnother said:

Thank you Alex. 

Very informative, not at all what I wanted to hear but it’s definitely appreciated. 

Well, if anyone bought more than one, easy to just return the others. You probably have to pay for shipping.

Also, if someone posts on here about that seller, its easy for the others to just return theres. So, whoever gets theirs first, just post.

Edited by kevhtx

5 minutes ago, kevhtx said:

Well, if anyone bought more than one, easy to just return the others. You probably have to pay for shipping.

Also, if someone posts on here about that seller, its easy for the others to just return theres. So, whoever gets theirs first, just post.

I didn't have to pay any return shipping.

Ebay returns means the seller pays return shipping.

Also when you report bootlegged items on ebay 90% of the time ebay gives you your money back and lets you keep the item.
I was able to keep the item and get a full refund. Not that I wanted to keep the item...