• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,755 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, maraxusofkeld said:

The book lost a lot of steam after the horrible Spiderman 3 years ago, so it is not impervious to price fluctuations. I would still wait till after the movie though.

yep, if plot that was leaked is true, which i think it is from trailer and budget. then i wont be surprised if the movie flops hard. and prices on 300 drop by 25%

On 3/26/2018 at 6:06 PM, GeeksAreMyPeeps said:

Just buy every comic you see until you're broke and can't afford rent. That's what I do.

Sent from my local LinkNYC kiosk.

GET AWAY FROM THOSE BOXES, @$$#ØLE

lol

17 hours ago, Aweandlorder said:

Yes I do, but what does this have to do with what I wrote 

You asked if the thread's title had been changed to book review, indicating that the thread has strayed from its intended purpose. So, if you don't like it, get us back on track. Be a man of action! (But don't be Action Man. He's kinda lame.)

20 hours ago, F For Fake said:

You have a book heating up, by all means, post it!

Moon Girl #28

While everyone is having a fire sale and dumping off their copies on ebay, this book will take off big time when the next Infinity comic series comes out in Summer. Omnipotentis (what a stupid name) is featured in the preview.

Crazy low print run at around 7,000 copies

7 minutes ago, F For Fake said:

You asked if the thread's title had been changed to book review, indicating that the thread has strayed from its intended purpose. So, if you don't like it, get us back on track. Be a man of action! (But don't be Action Man. He's kinda lame.)

If you enjoy the freedom of speech to disorient this thread with reviews, why cant i have the same privilege critiquing it 

19 hours ago, williamblood said:

yep, if plot that was leaked is true, which i think it is from trailer and budget. then i wont be surprised if the movie flops hard. and prices on 300 drop by 25%

....except Tom Hardy has already come out and said that it's not true. 

-J.

On 3/29/2018 at 12:16 PM, Lonzilla said:

Those were the books of the week like 2 weeks ago. Now it's X-Force 82

So it has been decided that is the first app, not the apocolypse version in factor x 1?