• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,751 posts in this topic

13 hours ago, divad said:
23 hours ago, valiantman said:

This is easily my new favorite phrase.  It's completely G-rated, while being what I really want to say if you say it out loud quickly. :golfclap:

As in, "You dumb mass" . . . :banana:

Look at all these dumb masses. lol

4 hours ago, valiantman said:

Look at all these dumb masses. lol

Well I just Bought 3 Copies of Return of Wolverine Error printing and sold them on ebay before I was able to eat my Qdoba (way too much Cilantro).  So $20 was Easy sale.  Enjoy

Edited by Jaydee

20 minutes ago, ygogolak said:

2 hours ago, Jaydee said:

Well I just Bought 3 Copies of Return of Wolverine Error printing and sold them on ebay before I was able to eat my Qdoba (way too much Cilantro).  So $20 was Easy sale.  Enjoy

???

Guessing: 

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=return+of+wolverine+error&_sacat=0&rt=nc&LH_Sold=1&LH_Complete=1

7 hours ago, Jaydee said:

So Jaydee . . . you're selling books you don't even have yet? hm 

(I guess cilantro will do that . . . ) :insane:

Edited by divad

10 hours ago, divad said:

So Jaydee . . . you're selling books you don't even have yet? hm 

(I guess cilantro will do that . . . ) :insane:

Books were in Hand and Shipped already.  Hit LCS in the AM only Bought 3 then get a message about this error from my other LCS.  Pictures were taken in Parking lot.  I am Sorry are Divad is there something you wish to say.  

Edited by Jaydee

11 hours ago, Jaydee said:

Books were in Hand and Shipped already.  Hit LCS in the AM only Bought 3 then get a message about this error from my other LCS.  Pictures were taken in Parking lot.  I am Sorry are Divad is there something you wish to say.  

Nope, just the way you made it sound. :bigsmile:

I know Rags got mentioned a few pages back when it first came out & sold out from AP, but I had a feeling that once the market realized there was a pre-Antarctic version (2 actually), those would spike even higher than the $30-50 the AP Rags #1 copies were going for.

So far, a handful of pre-AP copies have sold. $166, $285, $297, $277 and now $242.

Rags 1 pre-Anatarctic Press self-published version

There's also the Patreon Variant (the 1st is for sale now) that's still rising with another day left and is already at $255 make that $530 with 18 hours left. 

Edited by Doktor

Stupid question, but does anyone know if CGC grades self-pub books? I have 2 more copies of Rags pre-AP & 1 is a 9.8 candidate (I also have a copy of the Patreon variant #1 that I don't want to sell but still might after seeing the prices on a raw one). I don't know their policy when it comes to grading stuff when there's a self-pub version that's identical to a later-released small-press published version. 

12 hours ago, Doktor said:

Stupid question, but does anyone know if CGC grades self-pub books? I have 2 more copies of Rags pre-AP & 1 is a 9.8 candidate (I also have a copy of the Patreon variant #1 that I don't want to sell but still might after seeing the prices on a raw one). I don't know their policy when it comes to grading stuff when there's a self-pub version that's identical to a later-released small-press published version. 

Yes, they will. It may not be in their system though.

1 hour ago, J.Biz said:

The cover is considered probably the best Spider Gwen cover ever.

Thats hype, not facts. With store variants, stores can order plenty of these 1:100 variants. I see plenty of these. Not everyone sells books, so Ebay looks scarce.

It's an artificial reality.

Plus, we know Marvel overprints variants.

Edited by Second Blight

Maybe this should be in copper or the magazine section, but thought I would try here too

https://www.ebay.com/itm/nintendo-power-issue-1-and-issue-285/312246876580?hash=item48b35d39a4:g:5b0AAOSwfOJbkH~W

https://m.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=nintendo+power+1&_sacat=0&_sop=16&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1

This and #6 do pretty well, does anyone know of any others?

I'll take it to the magazine section if preferred... there's Mario and tmnt comics, plus #6 has been brought up for Campbell...

6 hours ago, ygogolak said:

I could have and should have bought this book at $75 this week at my LCS. Passed on it. :insane:

And that's $75 CDN.