• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,755 posts in this topic

Like some other's have said Point One seems to be doing well on the Little nova spec. reg. covers 10ish, bradshaw variants 20-40 (9.8 150+), Sketch 300+.  Hard to say because he could have a decent role if hes added, the problem is why would you add him other than a little kids nova.

Amazing Fantasy 1 (2004), another movie spec 10+ and 150+ 9.8

Omnibus, Annihilation 300+ opened, Uncanny X-men vol 3 , 200+ opened, claremont vol1 & 2 200+

Omnibus are nice because you can get them at 42% off and let them sit on you shelf after reading.  Annihilation Conquest at 110, up from 72ish at retail (yes i know retail was 125 but nobody paid it).

Avengers 684, I didnt think it would still hold 40 raw or 200 9.8 but it is.

I know these have all been seen before but back on track

15 hours ago, Hey Kids, Comics! said:

I love how numerous people bought the wrong one (Ultimate Spider-Man 26) when the news broke. 

I got one out of a dollar box today and listed it just now for $15. I don't need to make top dollar and hope it sells quickly to flip dat cash!

SOLD IT THAT QUICK!

Edited by Bird

19 hours ago, the authority said:

This book just took off on Taskmaster movie news.

??? Why?

16 minutes ago, Hey Kids, Comics! said:

I love how numerous people bought the wrong one (Ultimate Spider-Man 26) when the news broke. 

lol:roflmao:

2 hours ago, Awax said:
On ‎3‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 5:27 PM, jsilverjanet said:

What have you notified CGC of?

I once notified CGC that you masked a swear word in a post.  :banana:

I notified them that the sweet poster named Janet is actually some dude called Hector. :sick:

On 2/17/2019 at 10:28 AM, GeeksAreMyPeeps said:

If I'm in the market for a book, I want the best information available to determine what I'm willing to pay for it. How many might be available is a factor in that determination.

I'm gonna give you boys a tip! You have to buy right, Buy low and sell HIGH! Take a shot once in awhile! Buy from the Crack heads who need a fix, lol, Buy from the losers, who don't know what they have! It's all about Timing! Be the first one at the yard sale. Get there a day early!!!! You have to ask for deals, Beat the people down, run over them! When I'm at an auction, I have no friends! When the auction's over, I'll be your friend! When I'm picking, I'm like a Freight Train with NO Brakes! Remember something, It's not all about numbers. It's about making Money!

54 minutes ago, Vietnam67 said:

I'm gonna give you boys a tip! You have to buy right, Buy low and sell HIGH! Take a shot once in awhile! Buy from the Crack heads who need a fix, lol, Buy from the losers, who don't know what they have! It's all about Timing! Be the first one at the yard sale. Get there a day early!!!! You have to ask for deals, Beat the people down, run over them! When I'm at an auction, I have no friends! When the auction's over, I'll be your friend! When I'm picking, I'm like a Freight Train with NO Brakes! Remember something, It's not all about numbers. It's about making Money!

6 hours ago, 500Club said:
8 hours ago, Awax said:
On 3/24/2019 at 4:27 PM, jsilverjanet said:

What have you notified CGC of?

I once notified CGC that you masked a swear word in a post.  :banana:

I notified them that the sweet poster named Janet is actually some dude called Hector. :sick:

OMG I slept with Janet . . . 

On 3/23/2019 at 9:44 AM, fastballspecial said:

I think what is troublesome for me is the collusion between websites, publishers and online selling sites now. We have a couple of websites wanting to be the new online Wizard (Which that part I am fine with.), but at the same time colluding with publishers, sellers, and writers. Its such a slimy collaboration that seems doomed in the long run one way or another.

I don't know who wronged you, but I've never seen you say anything good about a G+ site and yet have no problem posting on these boards and don't have a problem with the nonsense spewed on here.

16 hours ago, I like pie said:

Another shilled book from the TCM crew.:facepalm:

6 minutes ago, ygogolak said:

Please, elaborate....

4 minutes ago, I like pie said:

What do you need explained?

You're saying TCM is shilling their own store variants? Have any proof?

Edited by ygogolak

7 minutes ago, ygogolak said:

You're saying TCM is shilling their own store variants? Have any proof?

Yes. Click on the little linky that says, "Another".

While it certainly could be someone outside the TCMI group, since they just got them in, that's unlikely. Obviously, not all 600 members shill their books but some do consistently.