• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,730 posts in this topic

On 10/1/2019 at 7:00 PM, the blob said:

Isn't vigilante in green arrow? I know, not idiris. Played by a nobody like most DC tv baddies. Marvel gets award winners for those roles -- Sigourney, dinofrio, Ali, what's her name, David tenet... Dc, not so much.

Briefly he was. They introduced Adrian Chase the same season, but he wasn't the Vigilante. That turned out to be a brand new character not in the comics (to my knowledge)

20 hours ago, divad said:

I'm not so sure... my Bitter Root #1s just got bought on ebay, after sitting for months.

Of course, I didn't pull a divad and sell them at $47 apiece... :baiting:

19 minutes ago, Brock said:

I'm not so sure... my Bitter Root #1s just got bought on ebay, after sitting for months.

Of course, I didn't pull a divad and sell them at $47 apiece... :baiting:

Well that's my point - just a link to the rumor belongs on the movie page. If he wants to point out actual sales (at divad prices), he's welcome to. :baiting:But a shot in the dark . . . is just that.

Btw, sorry they sold before you were able to bump the up. lol

Edited by divad

18 hours ago, fastballspecial said:

I am seeing the modern market slowing down lately, but the copper and late bronze market is thriving currently.

At least for me and what I see locally.

Not selling any of the hot books?
Spider-Girl #59, The Last Avengers Story #2, Avengers Children's Crusade #9, DMZ, New Avengers #40, Curse Words #1, Abs Carnage Imm Hulk Keown variant, etc...

Every week there is money to be made on something new in Modern comics.

23 minutes ago, ygogolak said:

Not selling any of the hot books?
Spider-Girl #59, The Last Avengers Story #2, Avengers Children's Crusade #9, DMZ, New Avengers #40, Curse Words #1, Abs Carnage Imm Hulk Keown variant, etc...

Every week there is money to be made on something new in Modern comics.

whats special about Avengers Childrens Crusade 9 ?

20 hours ago, GeeksAreMyPeeps said:

Not sure if it was already hot but I don't recall seeing it mentioned before; there are some really good results for Gideon Falls #1. There are various covers and I'm not sure what may have been more limited to begin with.

It seems that casting news earlier in the week bumped up sales... same for director selection announcement for DMZ

56 minutes ago, Shoomanfoo said:

Spawn 300 NYCC silver and gold are lighting up!

all have high watch activity and steady sales with increased prices.

Con variant that just came out...and is selling for quite a bit......and you think that it's "lighting up" and "increasing in price"

:roflmao::roflmao:    sold copies tell a different story

1 hour ago, Second Blight said:

Con variant that just came out...and is selling for quite a bit......and you think that it's "lighting up" and "increasing in price"

:roflmao::roflmao:    sold copies tell a different story

Yes silver was a 25.00 book and is selling for 65.00. That would be a significant raise in price.

Every copy for bid has a bid.

Every copy has 18 plus watchers.

Your very oblivious or just trying to be condescending.

your contribution was meaningless.

2 hours ago, Shoomanfoo said:

Show me a book today with more sales.

If that’s not heating than what’s the topic of this forum?

only post the books Second Blight likes 

This happens every con.

The gold peaked at $600 over the weekend. $350 sales, this morning when I checked. A couple lower since and on it's way down.

This is nothing new. It will level out at $100-$150 in a month at most.

Not too long back I pre-purchased some comics from a subscription service. Just a one time thing. I don't normally do that. Most are still sitting unloved and unwanted on a shelf. But I did get (and later sold) two copies of Naomi #1A. They sold immediately upon listing on Ebay for I want to say around $30 each. Looks like they are still selling pretty $$$ there. Is there a movie or TV show coming out?