• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,751 posts in this topic

On 4/27/2020 at 11:21 AM, littledoom said:

Venom vs Carnage 1-4 just sold for $200 ... I remember when I was stunned to see this set sell for $100 a few years back

Thinking what I sold individual issues for 6-7 years ago while clearing out drek, this one really stings.

17 minutes ago, awakeintheashes said:

Thinking what I sold individual issues for 6-7 years ago while clearing out drek, this one really stings.

yup I feel the same way, individually when I was buying on ebay 2-4 were about $10-15 each

I just threw up issues 1,3,4 of Venom vs Carnage on ebay....I can see why there would be demand for this series, but given that the print run was still pretty large I don't know how long sets of $150-200 can last....

We should see a decent run on 1st apps from some of the Dark Horse and Marvel Star Wars books over the next year or so as the Disney+ shows launch. There are a number of interesting characters they have at their disposal to use. 

4 hours ago, littledoom said:

Darth Maul 2 1st Cad Bane... unfortunately I sold mine in a set back in February for the low whatever.. it's trending up

Yeah. I can see that happening with a number of books. I recommend Clone Wars to everyone, but seriously, watch the series and scoop up the 1st appearances of any major or cool character. Season 7 and the Mandalorian seem to have brought new attention to the characters and arcs featured during the show’s run.