Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
91 91

58,347 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, ItsJustRyan said:

Who was that? :popcorn:

hey Ryan!

it was at wizard world Chicago - Dave who was set up with Jason aka youmechoose 

@manetteska knows the dealer

i regret only buying 20 copies

I sold them all a long time ago

Edited by jsilverjanet
8 minutes ago, jsilverjanet said:

hey Ryan!

Always another book. Always another... 

it’s good to be back :cool:

38 minutes ago, jsilverjanet said:

hey Ryan!

Yes, a very reasonable dealer who usually has keys as well as cool indie stuff. 

I found about 30 of the UF 2nd prints (variants and normal) at a shop for $0.10 each. All gone now; the 9.8s hurt. Can’t hold ‘em forever though. 

5 hours ago, jsilverjanet said:

I remember buy 20-30 copies at $10 a pop a few years ago. There are tons of copies

Yup, sold mine here for that out of getting them from a 25 cent box

I cleaned out a amazon seller out of all his uf4s 3-4 years ago or so after confirming with him they were all 1st prints for 5/each. Must’ve been 20 copies at least. All thanks to @authority that discussed it here first

FWIW, my 6 yr old will loudly proclaim miles to be his favorite spider-man.  He's seen the MCU movies, but Into The Spiderverse is his favorite superhero movie by a fair margin.  It's a small sample size, but you're going to have kids growing up for whom MM *is* Spider-man.   

Print run aside, I think the book has legs. 

15 hours ago, unmovedmover said:

FWIW, my 6 yr old will loudly proclaim miles to be his favorite spider-man.  He's seen the MCU movies, but Into The Spiderverse is his favorite superhero movie by a fair margin.  It's a small sample size, but you're going to have kids growing up for whom MM *is* Spider-man.   

Print run aside, I think the book has legs. 

Hold on to your copies for 20 years and let us know your results. You may be right, but I will turn my $150 to $200 per book into tens of thousands per book in the next 20 years. As another member said. I am not blowing my sales $ on twitch gamer girls, I am going to buy more books to flip for profit. Rinse and repeat. #All Miles must go

13 hours ago, kimik said:

Why is there heat on Larfleeze and Atrocitus?

Comic book news published a rumors article for the movie a few days ago w Johns Sinestro Baz Cruz implications

1 hour ago, littledoom said:

Comic book news published a rumors article for the movie a few days ago w Johns Sinestro Baz Cruz implications

Ah. That should be an easy one to find in bins for a quick flip.

On 5/19/2020 at 12:40 PM, littledoom said:

Star Wars Blood Ties 1-4 heating up also. another $100 set

Really hoping i didn't donate this book a while back. Got to check the longboxes today.

13 hours ago, Myowncollector said:

Hold on to your copies for 20 years and let us know your results. You may be right, but I will turn my $150 to $200 per book into tens of thousands per book in the next 20 years. As another member said. I am not blowing my sales $ on twitch gamer girls, I am going to buy more books to flip for profit. Rinse and repeat. #All Miles must go

TGG is the new crack 

10 hours ago, kimik said:

Ah. That should be an easy one to find in bins for a quick flip.

It was expensive when it came out.  Want to say it was an $8 book. 

If you can get it cheap, I would.  Also would recommend dumping for a prof.  Personally, not something I feel has longevity like some other books. 

Patrick