• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,755 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, littledoom said:

They used to be $3-4 books in the 2000s.... they're easy money makers... the DC vs Marvel series from the 90s is also a solid seller

So crazy.  

I basically gave all of these books away.  Always thought a couple Amalgam books had a small chance, but not JLA/Avengers.  

Cracking me up how many books I sold that are picking up steam. 

Patrick

4 hours ago, Corona smith said:

Batman/Superman 22 Batman Beyond First DCU is picking up. Predates Annual 4.  

Thanks for posting.  

Didn't realize he was in 22.  I'll have to go back and re-read it. 

Patrick

3 hours ago, followtheleader said:

Thanks for posting.  

Didn't realize he was in 22.  I'll have to go back and re-read it. 

Patrick

I was just browsing eBay and noticed someone had it listed as that. Did some research and he does make an appearance in DC Continuity that predates the annual. 

36 minutes ago, Hey Kids, Comics! said:

"Batman Beyond" is but it's Tim Drake so not really. 

According to it page it’s Terrence McGinnis Batman of Earth 12. It doesn’t mention Tim Drake whatsoever as being in the issue. I don’t have the issue in hand and maybe you do. I’m just going by the DC Database. 

14 minutes ago, Wolverinex said:

I still have no idea why Batman Beyond is getting so hot...  No movie right?  It needs to come back down so I can buy more.

Cult Classic animated TV show. Right up there with the power of Batman TAS . Long over due for recognition, and a great character on his own standing. 

2 minutes ago, maidenmate91 said:

Cult Classic animated TV show. Right up there with the power of Batman TAS . Long over due for recognition, and a great character on his own standing. 

I love Terry and the show... Just have no idea why it spiked so hard last few weeks...  Could it be the rule of 25 starting?

All generations seem to long for collectibles relating to their past. Nostalgia drives a lot of collectibles imo. Look at the resurgence in popularity of mighty morphin power rangers. I myself have spent a good bit on power rangers too. I was born in 91, so that is my Buck Roger's/star trek.. etc...  I even got my young boys into them lol

Edited by maidenmate91

3 minutes ago, maidenmate91 said:

All generations seem to long for collectibles relating to their past. Nostalgia drives a lot of collectibles imo. Look at the resurgence in popularity of mighty morphin power rangers. I myself have spent a good bit on power rangers too. I was born in 91, so that is my Buck Roger's etc...  I even got my young boys into them lol

I really can't wait for a Batman Beyond movie... freaking love that show