• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,755 posts in this topic

On 8/27/2020 at 10:38 AM, jsilverjanet said:

I've sold so many batman egos in bundles its embarrasing

Egos?  Like the waffles?

On 8/27/2020 at 12:19 PM, littledoom said:

Sold a few JSA 1's over the weekend, Birds of Prey 56 heated up I'm sure you already knew that, Batman 6 New 52 finally selling like it should. Could Hush sets heat up considering Riddler is pulling the strings all over that run... possible movie tie ins?

Any thoughts on New 52 Batman #3 (court of owls cameo)- which do you think will have more legs, #3 or 6? There's also a 1:200 variant for both which I have not seen on eBay yet.

14 minutes ago, comixry said:

Any thoughts on New 52 Batman #3 (court of owls cameo)- which do you think will have more legs, #3 or 6? There's also a 1:200 variant for both which I have not seen on eBay yet.

I was unaware of a 1:200 - I know of on the 6 this one

s-l1600.jpg

and the second print:

s-l1600.jpg

but no others - do you have any imagery?

6 minutes ago, littledoom said:

Check the vanity fair bikini beach ball cover .. that one is a solid seller also

1 hour ago, FlyingDonut said:

What? That's been the price on that book for a while now. Because bewbs.

If it's all because of bewbs, you'd think that Fantastic Four 275 would go for more.

59 minutes ago, FlyingDonut said:
1 hour ago, GeeksAreMyPeeps said:

If it's all because of bewbs, you'd think that Fantastic Four 275 would go for more.

Not on the cover.

Both covers imply similar things, but neither really shows anything. We're not talking about Power Girl #27 here. (shrug)