Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
85 85

55,525 posts in this topic

14 hours ago, followtheleader said:

Been reporting about Amazing Fantasy 1 lately.  It was steady at $25.  But yesterday, there were sales of raws at $40, $50, and $55.  A CGC 9.4 even went for $150.  Any news lately or a weekend coincidence?

Patrick

Man and I thought I was making out like a king buying them for $1 and selling them for $20 for the last few months. doh!

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Second Blight said:

Thats not even a legit news website. It's in the same category as Cosmic Book News and We Got This Covered. 

I figured if it was legit news, then a lot more sites would be reporting it. Since the question was asked about the character, I did a search and that's the only thing that seems relevant to the question asked. So I'm assuming the move is because of a rumor; nothing confirmed yet.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GeeksAreMyPeeps said:

I figured if it was legit news, then a lot more sites would be reporting it. Since the question was asked about the character, I did a search and that's the only thing that seems relevant to the question asked. So I'm assuming the move is because of a rumor; nothing confirmed yet.

Legit or not, seems like people were buying based off of it. 

We will see if it returns to earth or people anticipate.  

Patrick

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, followtheleader said:

Been reporting about Amazing Fantasy 1 lately.  It was steady at $25.  But yesterday, there were sales of raws at $40, $50, and $55.  A CGC 9.4 even went for $150.  Any news lately or a weekend coincidence?

Patrick

A 9.6 sold for $200 recently. I was wondering the same thing. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Arana is a young Hispanic female. Check, check , and check!

Glad mine didn’t sell at the con two weeks ago. From the First Appearance Boxes to the wall (after a new price tag and mylar)!

D56A88DB-0ACA-4348-BB12-8F49334ED416.jpeg

Edited by Hey Kids, Comics!
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/15/2020 at 5:00 PM, Hey Kids, Comics! said:

Arana is a young Hispanic female. Check, check , and check!

Glad mine didn’t sell at the con two weeks ago. From the First Appearance Boxes to the wall (after a new price tag and mylar)!

Why you . . . you . . .Capitalist you! lol

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Still pleasantly surprised at how much Sentry 1 (2000) sells for. 

The gap between the SDCC version and the others has become much closer.   

This was point where I was buying variants.  Been awhile since I looked, but I recall having far too many #1s. 

Patrick

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
85 85